• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noted

Fabrizio Romano says no contact has been made. Why are we listening to some bloke from Goal.com and the Arsenal bell?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not sure why some people think Partey is a defensive midfielder, he's not going to be a shield for the back 4 or anything like that.

Yeah, he's got great defensive and pressing abilities but he's an all round box to box midfielder. He'll offer a lot going forwards, he's dynamic, very comfortable on the ball and can ping a lovely long ball too.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The up side of Kolasinac staying is you'll still be able to see my terrible pun in the title of his thread.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure why some people think Partey is a defensive midfielder, he's not going to be a shield for the back 4 or anything like that.

Yeah, he's got great defensive and pressing abilities but he's an all round box to box midfielder. He'll offer a lot going forwards, he's dynamic, very comfortable on the ball and can ping a lovely long ball too.

Yes but he will add physicality to our midfield, that is something we've missed for a long time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder what's next for Jack
A pay as you play? No club is offering any sort of expensive or long contract.

Might even do well to get a pay as you play. Normally you feel sorry but in the current climate the whole world is suffering, he probably has good savings, investments and options.

Reactions: A_G

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Well that’s great since neither Orny nor Romano said we wanted Aouar more than Partey. You made that one up.

I’ll ask again: So if we could meet Lyon’s price which those “reliable” sources quoted for our “main target”, why didn’t we?

Romano reportedly Aouar has been our main target. Laurens stated Arteta views him as KDB. Even Orny today tweeted after negotiations broke down with Aouar and Jorginho we have now moved on to Partey.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He can't pass a single ball, Don. He's a poor lcb (though that is not entirely his fault) and he's just very subpar at lwb.
we are used to seeing technically gifted players on the field so he is kind of the exception (his physicality is what makes him unique)
I get your point nonetheless I still think we can use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom