• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Atletico believe Arsenal is a gentleman club and won't go against their verbal agreement with them that they won't activate Thomas Partey's release clause..

jdbwx9aozar51.png

roz

Fake News Merchant
In north London there was rumours for years and years that Jack had a mad drug problem tbh.

Urban legend, but from the things I have heard and the places it came from I personally believe it.
Yeah I heard it too, knew a load of Cali road boys who told me as much but seriously those guys chat some serious crap. Maybe he’s done it a couple of times with being injured for so long but I seriously doubt a professional footballer with injury problems like jack would risk not having a career by making it a habit.

just seemed like an easy assumption to make with Jack as he’s seen as a lad. Dont buy it personally.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Injury prone players are actually not injury prone but rather drug addicts. Interesting.
Not all I am just talking about Jack Wilshere specifically. I have also admitted it was urban legend.

Back then there was very close links to the youth team and the local area, Jack coming up in our youth system people obviously knew him and our other academy players.

I don't know how well known this is but Jack's son was also very ill at the time or suffered from a condition? I can definitely confirm that his head just wasn't into football at the time and he had considered walking away many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom