• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Simone:

giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We wanted both, but couldn't afford to activate the RC for Partey + pay 40m+ for Aouar.

We then tried various ways to get Partey with a player + cash deal, but they didn't want to negotiate.

We then went on to bid for Aouar, however it seems that he wanted to stay, and thus ultimately rejected us.

Which now means that we can afford paying Partey's RC, and thus leave Atleti firmly in the mud. :drool:

Yes I think you're right. Clearly we hoped to sell a few more and they ended up staying or going on loan eg Guen. I think we've put our money in the right place though, Partey is more important to us!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We did what a few said might happen... We slapped them with just hours to go. So what happened to this 'clubs have to be on good terms or the seller doesn't have to sell' ****ing bollocks? Who makes up this ****?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Listen to Taylor.. Partey is the one we need. The strength, the balance, the technique- he is a key component for our midfield. Now we can head into big fixtures knowing we can scrap it out if required.

Parety in Midfield, Gabriel in defence... we're looking as close to the invincible as we ever have done.

THIS. IS. HUGE. (That's what she said.)
Ejk22mKWAAEveR9

Inject those tears into my VEINSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We've pissed of st etinne and athletico. Not a fan of this.

Nah man. We were the major ***** in the market for so long. Southampton took Liverpool to court for Van Dijk and that didn't stop them from getting their major target.

Not to mention the smugness coming from the Atletico park about not negotiating and "only pay the clause". Who gives a damn, they got Toreirra in return lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom