• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Calvert Lewin sounds just like Michael Owen ffs. Wonder if he'll say, ' To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game.'

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
i have seen the first replay and you instantly know, that it is offside.

sometimes you just see, that one player is close to the goal than the other.

Malky

Established Member
The fact that Everton are still top of the league with 'over cocky, T-Rex arms' as their keeper is a credit to them. I've honestly no idea why anyone can rate Pickford, he's a disaster waiting to happen every week.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

EkiMVMTXgAE8pjU

:rofl:

Pickford owes everything to those officials.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The fact that Everton are still top of the league with 'over cocky, T-Rex arms' as their keeper is a credit to them. I've honestly no idea why anyone can rate Pickford, he's a disaster waiting to happen every week.

Apparently he's just a very low-IQ individual. Not necessarily that he's full of himself, like Joe Hart used to be, there's just not a lot going on between his ears.

Top Bottom