• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah that will go well like when they changed the handball rule for this season.
Which they then rewrote again. These decisions are so tight that VAR is ruining the game. Mane wasn't really offside in that instance for me. It's the clear offsides that need to be called (where a player is way beyond the line or has half their body over), not those.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These close offsides need to go i can understand if foot or shoulder is offside but not tiny part of it or toe its ridiculous to me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You can’t laugh at DLC for 100M when your club Arsenal paid nearly 80M for Pepe who hasn’t shown much in over 12 months and doesn’t start for your manager.

Ind0Gunnerz

Lol, would be livid by that offside call if im a scouser. Its not like mane has any unfair advantage with that smallest amount of margin

But as I am an arsenal fan.. FOR SURE IT IS OFFSIDE!!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You can’t laugh at DLC for 100M when your club Arsenal paid nearly 80M for Pepe who hasn’t shown much in over 12 months and doesn’t start for your manager.

Poor post from you. Just because we overpaid for Pepe doesn't make a player in top form 100M, he'll be 100M if we keeps this up for the rest of this season and next.

I'd laugh at any club who pays 100M for DCL.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good goal from Warner
warner-srh-ipl.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom