• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why? I think Sancho at 120M is worse. Looks a basic winger.

Sancho isn’t worth £120M either. Sané went for what, £40m?

The inflated prices for English players after a bit of form are a joke. Maguire £80m? Stones £60m? :lol:

DCL has 42 career goals in 152 games, and 10 of those came in the last 8 weeks, so yes £100m is utterly laughable.

GDeep™

League is very weak

The inflated prices for English players after a bit of form are a joke. Maguire £80m? Stones £60m? :lol:

DCL has 42 career goals in 152 games, and 10 of those came in the last 8 weeks, so yes £100m is utterly laughable.
Sane deal was coming to an end and he wasn’t extending so not a direct comparison.

dino bravo

Always get excellent chances vs this Chelsea side. They need to outscore teams, as their clean sheets are as rare as rocking horse ****.

Does Frank coach defence?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

He is quality, we all know that.
But apparently between agents fees and clauses it was a 200 million pounds move. that does not make sense at all.
Sancho can change a game, he looks like a 27 years old player but he is only 21 I think.
but 200 million pounds???
no way.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do you think Arteta could take him up a few notches though?
I’m not sure if he’s that sort of manager. These modern managers seem to be about their systems rather than developing and nurturing talent.

He’s thrown Pepe to the side.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I’m not sure if he’s that sort of manager. These modern managers seem to be about their systems rather than developing and nurturing talent.

He’s thrown Pepe to the side.
That goes against everything said about Arteta at City. See Sterling.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sane deal was coming to an end and he wasn’t extending so not a direct comparison.

There will always be quality players in Sané’s (or Partey) situation on the market as alternatives to someone like Sancho or Rice, so it’s a legitimate data point for a prospective buyer to determine value.

Sancho and BVB is the same situation as Dembele. They didn’t want or need to sell the player. You can’t use that to justify the true worth of someone else.

If I quoted £20k for my Toyota Yaris because I didn’t want to sell it, that doesn’t make it worth £20k.

Top Bottom