• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AmsterdamGunner

U23 playing 3-4-3/5-2-3 as well, for the second time in a row. This is our formation to stay i’afraid, i don’t think Arteta is planning to change to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or any other formation that will bring in three players in central midfield.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
91bh14zxo0v51.png

Our attack is too blunt. Our strikers are isolated too often. It is too easy to force us wide. Seeing this kind of pass map is as painful as seeing real thing on the pitch. Arteta needs to find internal solutions asap.
Lacazette incredibly isolated, Pepe the only one prepared to take players on, no penetration in crucial areas. And this was against a pretty mediocre side.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Interesting, similarities between the way we try to create chances and Leipzig. As pointed it, this is pretty complex stuff which requires time to perfect fully to the point where it's automatic. Also quality and good movement be important and you question if a few of the players have enough about them to be fully useful.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Interesting, similarities between the way we try to create chances and Leipzig. As pointed it, this is pretty complex stuff which requires time to perfect fully to the point where it's automatic. Also quality and good movement be important and you question if a few of the players have enough about them to be fully useful.

The first clip shows just how frustrating Lacazette is. Look at the runners ahead and the options yet he can't find any of them.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The first clip shows just how frustrating Lacazette is. Look at the runners ahead and the options yet he can't find any of them.
Yeah he delays too long for the Saka pass. Difficult for him though, that pass map shows he's left out of the game for long periods.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he delays too long for the Saka pass. Difficult for him though, that pass map shows he's left out of the game for long periods.
Yeah it’s a knock on effect I think. The more isolated our attackers the less sharp they’re going to be on the ball.

Everything is a mess atm but I feel like it’s something that could just click.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Terrible and useless managers like Ole and Frank are getting CL because their clubs spend cash.

Arteta a top coach, is in a constant fight because his club has no money.

Haven't we spent more than United in the past two summers :lol::lol::lol:

And they spent 80m on a fridge. More top posting from you Gagan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Surely not. They spent 130m on Maguire and AWB. Fernandes, Van Der Beek and others have came in since.

In fairness upon closer inspection the spend from United is around £250M and we've spent £ £230M in the past two summers.

Still, cant use the excuse that we haven't spend money which many people turn to in times like this to back agendas.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol::lol::lol:
We're a country mile behind their spending.

30-B11771-18-B2-4561-A5-F8-4-A1-DE3-FD2-F32.jpg

They've spent that in the past two summers? Do you ever read things properly? Specifically said past two summers. Couldn't care less if they signed Di Maria for £60M which would be included in that spend you've posted. Not even at the club ffs.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
In fairness upon closer inspection the spend from United is around £250M and we've spent £ £230M in the past two summers.

Still, cant use the excuse that we haven't spend money which many people turn to in times like this to back agendas.

Agree. It's definitely a myth that we haven't spent. Aubameyang and Lacazette is over 105m worth of striker and we tried to fix our spine with 65m of Mustafi and Xhaka!

Jury is out on Pepe, but I think we've spent well the last 2 summers.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Agree. It's definitely a myth that we haven't spent. Aubameyang and Lacazette is over 105m worth of striker and we tried to fix our spine with 65m of Mustafi and Xhaka!

Jury is out on Pepe, but I think we've spent well the last 2 summers.

Compare that to the £70M we've spent on actually fixing the spine with Partey and Gabriel. Overall poor decisions we made in previous leaderships but Arteta and Edu have made incredible decisions so far. Its a journey and I'm not being negative until I have a reason to be.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
They've spent that in the past two summers? Do you ever read things properly? Specifically said past two summers. Couldn't care less if they signed Di Maria for £60M which would be included in that spend you've posted. Not even at the club ffs.
past two years the good buys are pepe, Leno, gabriel and partey .. none of them world class / proven players.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What are you on about. :lol: Di Maria's not in United's squad, he plays for PSG.

Not sure why you'd want to look at just two years of spending when squads are built over many years. What does it tell you? Even so United have easily out spent us.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom