• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Mate I was directly behind that pen in the thick of the **** crowd. I was majorly pissed for the longest, longest time, but even I have let this one go!! Auba has shown enough since then to be exonerated.

Occasionally wonder what would have happened to me if we scored...a mild beating I suspect :lol:
CL qualification more like!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba missing that pen against Sp**s in 2019, a blessing in disguise really...if he had scored not only would @freeglennhelder2 have been beaten to death, but we probably would have got Champions League then, which would have resulted in Emery staying longer (this would have been like Ole doing just enough to keep his job at Yanited, the club would still be suffering) maybe Arteta goes to Everton in this scenario too.

It was frustrating at the time, but in hindsight that pen miss could have been crucial in moving on from Emery and eventually appointing Don Mikel...should be a celebrated miss really!

Kav

Established Member
Mate I was directly behind that pen in the thick of the **** crowd. I was majorly pissed for the longest, longest time, but even I have let this one go!! Auba has shown enough since then to be exonerated.

Occasionally wonder what would have happened to me if we scored...a mild beating I suspect :lol:

Sometime you have to take one for the team.

Next time you get the chance go wild celebrating.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sometime you have to take one for the team.

Next time you get the chance go wild celebrating.

Agree with this principle in general, however I have watched Arsenal away in the West Ham home crowd and would most certainly NOT recommend there!

Reactions: Kav

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He just scored the winning goal in our first league win at Yanited since 2006...how in the world would Arteta explain to Auba that he's dropped for the next game? :lol:

You say that like it wasn't a penalty.

Don't think Auba's performances this season warrant a guaranteed start tbh, but his contract does.

Riou

You say that like it wasn't a penalty.

Don't think Auba's performances this season warrant a guaranteed start tbh, but his contract does.

A pen is the hardest goal to score for me, as it's all mental really...you have so much time to think about it that it can really put you off.

Plus, all our attackers bar Saka have been poor...dropping our best goalscorer and captain, needs 10/10 performances from other attackers which none are giving.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A pen is the hardest goal to score for me, as it's all mental really...you have so much time to think about it that it can really put you off.

tenor.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

All players fit, Partey pretty much fully involved now and I fully expect nothing but a strong win, same as it should of been vs Leicester. Anything less and again it's a huge worry, no good beating United and then having a flat performance here.

Watching closely.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This is where we need to start showing some consistency, the one thing we’re allergic to. Cannot win at OT just to drop points here.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
another day...another match ...another game without a midfield... this time against Grealish. Another game of leno flapping and laca pressing. Lets hope we get a penalty and nick it.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
All players fit, Partey pretty much fully involved now and I fully expect nothing but a strong win, same as it should of been vs Leicester. Anything less and again it's a huge worry, no good beating United and then having a flat performance here.

Watching closely.

Lecister are a very good team, this has been demonstrated over the last couple of seasons. We’ve been languishing in upper middle of the table the last few seasons.

Losing against them was very disappointing, We obviously want to win every game, we missed chances to score and got sucker punched. I don’t understand why, in our current situation, you would be expecting a ‘strong win’ against Leicester of all teams???

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lecister are a very good team, this has been demonstrated over the last couple of seasons. We’ve been languishing in upper middle of the table the last few seasons.

Losing against them was very disappointing, We obviously want to win every game, we missed chances to score and got sucker punched. I don’t understand why, in our current situation, you would be expecting a ‘strong win’ against Leicester of all teams???

We should of won, by a couple as well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
another day...another match ...another game without a midfield... this time against Grealish. Another game of leno flapping and laca pressing. Lets hope we get a penalty and nick it.

I could've sworn last week we absolutely dominated a 4 man midfield with Elneny and Partey? Na?

Manberg

Predator
Yet another late winner for Sp**s is such a mood dampener. We have to win this. Anything but 3 points here is going to be a massive disappointment.

Riou

Aubameyang told the Arsenal club website: "He knows [the secrets], but I’ve got no worries about that.

“He knows a lot of things, but things can change on the day of the game.

“Emi is a great keeper and a great guy as well. It’s going to be funny to play against him.

“He sent me a message and said, ‘Hopefully you’re going to get a penalty and I’m going to save it.’

“I said, ‘OK, be ready for the chip then!'”

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Leno
Bellerin-Holding-Gabriel-Tierney
Willock-Partey-Elneny
Pepe-Auba-Saka

Press! Press! Press!
Thats the team id go with. Pepe is probably the weakest link but Willock will dovetail with him well. The front six have the ability to get up and down the pitch at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom