• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Is it too early to call Willian a failure?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Auba stuck on the wing...trying to supply to people who are far less clinical than him. Laca fighting for balls deep into our half. And people wonder why we struggle to create chances.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Getting a bit sick of hearing Andy Townsend **** himself every time we get near their goal.

Malky

Established Member
Should I say it? **** it, I’m saying it -I enjoyed Emery football more than this ****e! At least Emery played attacking football now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom