• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Andy Townsend isn't even hiding his bias rn

I remember when Aguero scored a winner vs Bayern and he was literally screaming "GET IN!". My friends and I still reference it to this day because it was so weird, he never even played for City. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Careful Hydro’s on a one man campaign against Pepe atm.

tenor.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He keeps shape, which is something I think Mikel overvalues a bit when it comes to attacking positions.

Same as with Elneny over Partey now. Elneny is doing great, gotta all accept and acknowledge this, but he isn't creative or a driving force, just like giving up in terms of creativity.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Aubameyang has been garbage, deny him space and he gets the best seat in the house.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can't wait for the Gabriel thread to turn nasty.

"HE DIDN'T KEEP A CLEAN SHEET, HE'S ****, GET RID, SHOCKING, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I'd love to know how high Arteta was when he thought Willian could offer "great experience" and not just come for the wad of £200k p/w and london living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom