• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He just have Auba a ridiculous contract build the team around him. He’s afraid to make a choice so he doesnt ****ing Laca is half retired

I am really fed up with so many things not buying Ziyech but getting Willian who is ****ing finished. not playing Özil while we have no ****ing creativity at all. so many bad decisions all over. I still support Arteta he just have a bunch of wankers to choose from.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If he isn't gone by Xmas, club have no ambition to get back to the top. He's out of his depth, do it quick while legitamate candidates are free - Poch / Allegri.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since first minute we looked slow and awful we can't compete with 50/50 no attack at all haven't tested emi

Miyata

That's it, this team is dead. **** players, overrated af. Not even worth 100mil all combined. Suspects.

AV pressing us, their players are all athletic, fast, strong and then you look at our team. HOW are we ever going to compete? Lacazette wouldn't even start in Bolton Wanderers first team and Nketiah wouldn't even be on the bench in my local pub team.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Thats it, Arteta can go for all I care, I've just about given up on these negative performances & negative brand of football, I didn't want to see Wenger go to see us turn negative with no attacking fast paced style. He's got to do something with our attack now if he wants to stay, the more negative we play less goals we'll score. This is disgraceful!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Restart the Null and void movement bro @Notorious Big

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom