• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
need to see some flexibility for arteta moving forward

needs to give up on the hundred defender formations...needs to get lacca packing and stop thinking willian is going to play a key role here...

register Özil in jan...play him beihind PEA...play pepe and saka either side of him.

he's overcomplicating things by trying to prove that **** players who work hard are worth more than quality

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

loool talk about being humbled after last week. We really did get carried away at a 0-1 over united

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arteta simply isn’t cutting it. Questionable team selections, questionable man management, can’t get his team having more than one or two decent chances in a game. All the bollocks about lack of creative midfielders is rubbish. He sets the team up with a negative mindset.
Other than team selections and man management I’m ok with him. You can see he’s a good coach but still a new manager doing questionable things.

nas7232

Martinez has gone to a more fluid team. Arteta has done well bringing in structure but the formulaic "attacking" tactics suck. Theres no plan B. Auba is wasted on the wing. Why buy partey to pair him with guendozi's step brother eleny

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You can say that a lot of us stopped really supporting the club the moment Wenger left. It just wasn't the same anymore.
I really don't get affected when we concede or lose because we've been on a downward spiral for the past 2 years.
I did start to care a little bit again though :(

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
At this point I half expect Auba to to put out a tweet against China. Playing in this team vs being at home for the next 3 years on 250K? I know which I would chose

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Worse thing is apart from those Holding and Lacazette half chances we’ve barely looked like scoring.

Villa conceded 7 in 2 but it’s like we’re playing the Milan of Nesta and Maldini ffs.
That was Mikel's genius. He was making both teams defensively solid with his cowardly football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom