• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

Can you guys please SHUT UP about Emi? He did NOTHING throughout the game because we were ****e. That was a great pre assist for the third goal but any Premier League goalkeeper would have done exactly the same in 8 out of 10.

Leno had ZERO chances for the goals.

We lost because A Villa was brilliant today and we were utterly ****. If we see 343 again, Arteta should count his days.
He got nut megged for the third.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Only positive:

international break to kill a few weeks for Partey to recover.

Actually one more positive, the game ending.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That was the worst half of football we've played in quite a while, which is saying something. It was an even first-half (which was bad enough) but in the second-half instead of turning up the gears we simply disappeared.

If only we were able to afford freshening up this clueless side with players like Özil and Sokratis..... oh wait!!!!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Painful to watch this formation. Slow build up and just playing along the wings with crossing.

Not sure what arteta is trying to achieve here. Just play a 451 or 433 for God's sake - and get the strikers to make runs in behind!

Any manager can make mistakes. What concerns me the most is his reaction when it’s not working. Neither Eddie nor Laca can lead the line.

Breezy

at least the team put in 100% effort and contributed to the team culture. Trust the process.

giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well that was awful. Arteta really needs to shake things up. In PL games he's going with the same uninspiring line up again and again.

Ind0Gunnerz

Even Kroenke would be thinking why that the club invested hundred millions within the past 3-4 years and actually got worse!

malik180

Arteta is kinda sus isnt he. I think our attack right now is the worst in the league and the so-called best defense in the league got ripped to shreds today. If he doesnt drop laca and try to fit auba in cf next league game he is done for me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom