• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Indont want to hear transistion year nonence about Marinelli. He has proven already when he played vs Nketiah and Lacazette combined.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't get your hopes up guys, probably go into the U23s for about half a decade knowing Arteta.

Maybe if we sell him to Chelsea, and give him some kind of accelerated aging serum Arteta can get him back on a free and start him every game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli won't solve the problem quickly he won't be back until January and he'll need few games with U23 to get back to match sharpness

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I absolutely love gabi but as always our fans do the most when players are out. Not too long ago holding was the answer to all our defensive issues for eg.
Pre injury wasn’t arteta leaving him out anyway?
In reality arteta didn’t rate him. But desperate times calls for desperate hope. He is gonna save us

Polar Bear

I really want to see this guy back soon, I miss him, I'm not over-hyping him, I really think he was the best player for us every time he played last season, and scored and assisted many times and just in general made a lot happen.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He wasn't on the bench even before his injury and when he was on other players got subbed on instead. It sucks because whenever he did play he was always one of the best players on the pitch.
Arteta doesn't fancy him. His style of play is against what Artetaball stands fall

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Looking at Saliba's treatment, I'm a bit worried for Martinelli. Imagine if he gets loaned out in Jan or send to the u23s.

gamechannel

Arteta wasn't playing him even before he got injured. No way he plays him regularly now. Arteta doesn't like flair players. He likes players that run around like useless donkeys with little end product.

Moah

He was a good player when he first came and is a great goal scorer but he used to lose the ball a lot because he takes risk.

If you take risk and lose the ball there is no chance that Arteta gives you a start, whether you are a 30-goal a season player or not.

Arteta's style is actually very simple: Hold the ball; Pass it back; Hope for a miracle. Piece of cake.

Pyres7

He wasn't on the bench even before his injury and when he was on other players got subbed on instead. It sucks because whenever he did play he was always one of the best players on the pitch.
I wonder if Arteta will give him a chance this time, now that he has realised how bad Laca is and seen Eddie's limitations?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Why does no one comment on his loose first touch and close control?
We are trying to focus on positives, for now. He is still basically a kid, you know... Even with that touch you're complaining about, he was still very effective playing as a striker, and his ball control inside the box is actually better than it is outside of it

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We are trying to focus on positives, for now. He is still basically a kid, you know... Even with that touch you're complaining about, he was still very effective playing as a striker, and his ball control inside the box is actually better than it is outside of it
Yes I agree, he looked excellent as a striker, and average/inconsistent as a winger.

I'm just cautious because Arteta's team creates hardly any chances and without a top notch first touch you're going to struggle to be effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom