• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Surely this is not true? First of all, Xhaka is rated by Arteta and probably has higher transfer value. I saw this story earlier and dismissed it as a joke. Worrying that its still being discussed.

Have you seen his wages? Pretty sure he's on like 250K +. If we are considering this, might as well beg Özil for forgiveness and play him.

I don't believe it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does this even make sense? If we sign him in January it leaves us bare bones in CM, with Xhaka leaving.

Him coming next summer means we need to sign two CM’s with Dani going back to Real too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also I know the age thing has become funny with Arsenal but going into his first full season, he would be months away from 30.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Should sign Luis Alberto instead. Same age but Alberto seems to be a late bloomer whereas Eriksen may already be past his peak.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Also I know the age thing has become funny with Arsenal but going into his first full season, he would be months away from 30.
If he was performing at a high level, it would be less of an issue. But this guy checked out mentally a year before he actually left Sp**s and hasn't set the world alight at Inter either. Really doesn't fit the profile of hungry, ambitious players like Gabriel and Thomas.

Goonger

I wouldn't be against a 6 month loan just to try and add some short term creativity if we can't get much else, but have massive reservations about if he still has the same hunger he had.

Watch some of his Sp**s YouTube videos from a few years back, & he has so much passion & joy when he scores or assists. You just feel as if you've not seen that from him in a couple of years, & that's a big worry.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I guess he is on massive wages, which is off putting. On the other hand Ozils reign of terror i over soon, and he would fill the creative gap easily since he knows the league and have performed better than our current nr 10 ever has.

Need to sleep on this, Clyve

African Flair

Aw hell know was my i initial thought when I saw this topic, but a straight swap with captain **** off it's a lovely thought.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
For all of you that you say that eriksen is old just to remember is one year older than partey...

AmsterdamGunner

Would make great sense to get Eriksen, i’ve been saying this since before the summer.

I don’t really believe the swap deal but just loan Eriksen for 6 months with option to buy. That way we can see what he still has to offer. I believe he’s still a great player and at 28 he should be at his peak with still 3 or 4 good years left. We need players of this age group who can deliver immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom