• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really don't like 4 at the back, with Xhaka and Ceballos in a 2 just infront (as Willock is definitely playing as a 10, smh) at least Auba is back up top and Pepe starts though.
Me too really and against high pressing Leeds could be problem but it's time to start be more offensive 343 is just not working

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did someone actually say its a false 9 with willock as the false 9 :lol::lol::lol:

Thats right a false 9 with Pepe as a DM? Genius. Some people can't actually see past their noses on here.

Buzzing to see something different! Fingers crossed for an entertaining game lads.

Manberg

Predator
Technically it could still be a 343 with Xhaka lwb, Ceballos and Willock in the middle, and a front three of Auba Willian Pepe :shivering::shivering::shivering:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I like the look of the way we seem to be setting up today. Hopefully we're a bit more potent in the final third.

I don't rate Willock as much as some but I've got a feeling he's going to put in a big performance today.

Leeds 0 Arsenal 2 - Auba, William (He owes us a goal)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If Auba doesn’t play ST but it’s somehow Pepe or Willian, or even Willock, I’m 100% done with this season. :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great to see Willock get a start, he deserves it. Great to see Laca dropped, he deserves it!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Really hoping willock has a good game.

With Elneny out and Partey injured, he could really play himself into contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom