• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivier_Giroud

We are regressing not progressing... Leeds have good chances against us, we still do not have a shot on target.. It is just a matter of time when Leeds will be scoring goals in bunches.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Willian and Pepe have both been much better, but all this tells me is how low their bar has been this season that THIS is one of their better performances.

Our attack is ****ing dire honestly, I want to cry.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure really, I want fiction something creative with imagination and good prose. I want something in reality though so no fantasy and light hearted/not too serious. No rape murder etc.
Arundhati Roy's The God of Small Things might be just the thing. Still one of the best contemporary books I have ever read. Not exactly light hearted, but remarkable.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Dear Arteta - please shut up when your team has the ball. You shouting Joe Joe, when he has the ball - FFS. How can players express themselves.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yeah he’s a wicked bastard that quits when the coffee lady forgets to put in the sugar so big clubs can never sign him anymore but I love him too.
That's why he is called Loco Bielsa in Latinoamérica. Is like crazy Bielsa. I am sure he has some kind of OCD

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why have we got no presence in the middle?

Three midfielders in a supposed 4-2-3-1 and there’s no one showing for the ball in the middle.

Strategy seems to be hump it to Pepe and Willian on the flanks and Inshallah.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not reading anything by a man called Hornby sounds too much like Horny come man you know me better.

:lol: Fine, call him Nick H. then.

He’s the man who wrote Fever Pitch, an Arsenal man Nick is.

I was going to tell to read some Neil Gaiman stuff, his essays mostly, but I think you’ll have the same problem as above.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom