• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look I know we all hate him atm, but that red was incredibly soft. Players have those coming togethers about 50x a game, except this time the Leeds player decided to be a little weasel.
He wasn’t very good before that though :lol:
Without var he'd get away but with var its red. He act unprofessional he should have focus in game not the Leeds player

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What was he thinking lol.. Can't even say he lost his cool, because he obviously held back and just barely touched him.. So ****ing stupid.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He has actually been the most consistent player in our squad... its just hes been utter sh*te with a 20 minutes every 6-7 games where he looks like a premier league level winger. The good 20 minutes normally comes against a defender who gives him acres of space or just sh*t ones. 20 minutes every 6-7 games means hes a sh*t player not that he has potential.

Whats funny is that the farther we get from theg ame the mroe excuses for his utter sh*t displays there will be as his die hard fans convince themselves it actually wasn't Pepe's fault he hasnt done anything ... again.

Pyromaniac

How many more chances should we give him? I can remember maximum 3 games were he was decent. Even against pub teams in Europa he is poor. His ball control is terrible, he seems to slip every time he receives the ball. Not good enough for Arsenal.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We all know the rules. Doesn't matter how soft the contact is, you've got to be selfish, or just backward to do that. We NEEDED a win today.

He made a choice that is telling. Drop the ****er.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm near my breaking point with him.
I've defended him Everytime on here but it's starting to look like we overpaid by maybe 70%. It's not even about football now. His attitude alone stinks.

He's turning into a busted flush.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How many good games has he actually had?!

you could probably count it on one hand. Its been a few bright moments sprinkled on top of a massive load of ****.

disaster signing

West Ham, that Portuguese team, United, Everton (maybe?). That's it pretty much. But but he's so so saucey!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

What was he thinking lol.. Can't even say he lost his cool, because he obviously held back and just barely touched him.. So ****ing stupid.
The Leeds guy was meant to put his head to him too like what usually happens but instead decided to do the smart thing and get him sent off

Tir Na Nog

Thank **** I'm not a manager because I'd be throwing hands at this braindead *****. He's probably doing a silly little dance routine with the chuckle brothers to cheer themselves up. We've got very few serious players at this club.

mpower2540

Having a moan about not playing then comes into the side, plays ****e and then gets himself sent off. Long way back for him now, don’t think he’s got the mentality to come back.

Tir Na Nog

Arteta fuming at Pepe in his interview. It doesn't look good for him.

No **** he's fuming at him, he gives him a chance today and not only does he play like **** as usual throughout his time here, he goes and does something like that. I'd honestly understand it if Arteta never played him again. I mean what's the point? He's played what 50 games here and he's performed in 10% of them, if even that? **** him, he deserve the cold shoulder and to be frozen out far more than even Özil does.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Really proved to be idiotic today theres no doubt about that. This guy complains about not getting game time publicly (which I agree with) but then he does silly **** like this when he gets a chance???

I'd get it if it was an accidental red or something but he had a lot of time here to realise what he is doing is pointless and stupid.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Pepe and Grealish polar opposites in the last week. One guy completely embarasses a manager with his quality (even in a loss) while the other does literally the dumbest thing possible and has given the manager an excuse to not play him.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
We were getting slapped up before man like Pepe took the red and sacrificed himself for benefit of the team.

Others may not acknowledge the role you played in earning us a valuable away point today, but I'll never forget.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom