• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'm tired of the young managers wearing Alexander McQueen's on the touchlines, this rookie former player stuff needs to go in the bin.

I want a wrinkly old fart who knows how to construct an attack should Arteta not work out.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im still quite convinced that Arteta is our man. The Champions League is important for us next season, if we get that (and I still think we will), then we will see the real quality of this man.

There should be no talk of sacking unless we are in deep dire straights. That for me translates to Arteta being 27 points, or nine wins away from continuining with us this year.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm tired of the young managers wearing Alexander McQueen's on the touchlines, this rookie former player stuff needs to go in the bin.

Julian-Nagelsmann

1870.jpg

Nagelsmann should be modelling for ASOS ffs

:lol:

GoonerJay24

If we can get Nagelsmann, obviously him. Sack Edu as well and promote Mertesacker.

Pochettino is a realistic choice, and I would do it now before someone else comes in.

I feel it’s a similar situation to the Klopp saga in 2014, we trusted Wenger then instead of going for Klopp. I hope we won’t make the same mistake.

Arsène Wenger was a far better more rounded and proven manager than Klopp back then

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hardly did well. Triggered a release clause with a hour before the window shut.
Negotiations with player playing with club levels ahead of us playing in CL it's not easy we got rejected by freaking vardy after triggered his clause

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hasenhüttl would be a good option but talking to get rid of mikel after 10 months in charge is ridiculous.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Ridicilous topic. Arteta is the way to move forward but we need to sort our bunch of **** players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If there were fans in stadium it could have created much pressure on mikel because fans these want quick success also winning the FA Cup did raise our expectations not knowing is 75% of this squad is average

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If there were fans in stadium it could have created much pressure on mikel because fans these want quick success also winning the FA Cup did raise our expectations not knowing is 75% of this squad is average

Read the FA Cup final back a week or so ago...I remember a post by @BigPoppaPump that said something like "Great win, but you know the players will let us down again next season." :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Read the FA Cup final back a week or so ago...I remember a post by @BigPoppaPump that said something like "Great win, but you know the players will let us down again next season." :lol:
He really not wrong you can't trust them they finished 8th Gabriel and Partey won't make us contenders and Willian made us worse

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You guys keep blaming the players, but you'll run out of excuses soon.

Every match against relegation candidates are cup finals now. I find it amazing how some refuse to give Arteta any responsibility for what we've seen.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So, what good managers are available right now?
Ralf Rangnick comes to mind, but we probably need to sack Fraudu too to get him.

Rangnick is the only possible option here if we were to sack him.

Arteta is currently the only actual leadership at the club, for better or worse.

Has Josh in his ear, Edu is his pocket and did enough (from the club's POV) to get a LOT of control under his umbrella a a VERY short amount of time.

Don't trust Edu to find a manager, coupled by the above and the fact that we have no fans in the stadium means Arteta will finish the season with us unless we're sitting below 10th place.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom