• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Pepe will be fine and he will be here longer than Arteta. Worry not lads. Hopefully he gets a run in the EL games to build back his confidence.

What we should be worried about is the wolves and Sp**s game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pepe will be fine and he will be here longer than Arteta. Worry not lads. Hopefully he gets a run in the EL games to build back his confidence.

What we should be worried about is the wolves and Sp**s game.
if we worry about Wolves and Sp**s might as well give up. Pepe has europa league to play he banned for 3 games i hope he preform well there and shows he still care and want to compete for his place.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've changed the title because I feel we're at that point. Do we cut our losses or stick with him?

While I feel he hasn't been given enough game time, I also feel when he has played he hasn't done himself any favours. This has nothing to do with his lack of discipline with the headbutt, its all about his performance. He scores the odd goal but generally he cant run with the ball without losing control of his legs. I've never seen a player who looks so out of control with the ball. To think we spent £72m on him seems crazy, we've had the chance to spend less than that on better players but have let them go.

Personally I dont see him improving. If he cant run with a ball now then I dont see him learning to do it at any point in time. We should be looking to see if any clubs are interested. If we can recoup £30m I'd sell, regardless of what we still owe for him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's regressed under Arteta, if he remains than Pepe being here is pointless.

He is nowhere near as bad as people try make out but it's tiring repeating it. Arteta didn't sign him so he gives no f*cks about making him work.

Most attacking players are struggling under Arteta anyways unless they are genuine World Class and would perform regardless of instructions. We've made Aubameyang look pathetic somehow and he's top class.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Moving on from here, I think Arteta prefers if Pepe doesn't work out and he gets his own player in that position. He just doesn't want him. Simple as.
This is literally all I see.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I said multiple times yesterday but Arteta has a dark disturbing aura around him, he doesn't pass the vibe check tbh.
Next time he does an interview you'll notice he always cuts off the person interviewing him. It's so rude and I've been pointing it out for weeks.

Before anyone twists my words I'm just pointing it out but it does fit your bad vibes theory. :lol:

moloso

Remember the days when a player finally "arrived" after getting sent off. Worse spendings offs have happened in bigger games. If he doesn't react then we have a problem however.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Next time he does an interview you'll notice he always cuts off the person interviewing him. It's so rude and I've been pointing it out for weeks.

Before anyone twists my words I'm just pointing it out but it does fit your bad vibes theory. :lol:
It's part of why he is so good with media, he controls the narrative.

Like Arteta interupting the interviewer to bring up Pepe's red card unprompted taking attention away from us not scoring in open play for weeks.

I think people are being harsh on Arteta here. After all, he did start Pepe in many important games last season, he gave him start yesterday, he gave him chances after chances to get into some kind of shape in the EL this season and yesterday it was all about Pepe grabbing his chance IMO and I don't think that went well.

I think people are also just expecting the worst here and that Arteta is done with Pepe but I think we will need to wait and see what will happen. I think there is a chance Arteta will keep trying his best with Pepe and giving him chances to shine and it's now up to Pepe to show what he can do!

My worry is not about Arteta but more about Pepe character to respond to situations like this. Now in training today I bet everything is good between him and Arteta but the action yesterday from Pepe will dwell in his head for some time which is not good.

Pyres7

Remember the days when a player finally "arrived" after getting sent off. Worse spendings offs have happened in bigger games. If he doesn't react then we have a problem however.
I thought that getting benched by Willian would have got a reaction from him but nothing happened. The people who were telling me that he needs an arm around his shoulder and complete confidence from the manager were right. He's not gonna get that from Arteta so not sure where that leaves him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
if we worry about Wolves and Sp**s might as well give up. Pepe has europa league to play he banned for 3 games i hope he preform well there and shows he still care and want to compete for his place.
If Arteta plays him which I doubt it. Instead is less competition for his beloved Brazilian Messi

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
My worry is not about Arteta but more about Pepe character to respond to situations like this. Now in training today I bet everything is good between him and Arteta but the action yesterday from Pepe will dwell in his head for some time which is not good.
Who knows what happened after the match, it's too early to say and we'll have a better idea on Thursday.
The whole thing may be good for Pepe, he definitely needs a change and some thinking about where his career is going.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wonder what will happen if Arteta doesn't do well in his next 3 games, does he brings Pepe back, or would that be unacceptable as well?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Pepe let me down tbh, yesterday was his chance to bench Willian and he failed.

Arteta reluctantly played him and then buried him letting sky sports know he let the team down.

I think he gets sold.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So let me do a recap of what I have read above: Arteta doesn't like Pepe so he told him to nut any player that even looks in his direction and he'd give him a free pass but it was all a trap and now Pepe is out the exit door. Also, Arteta is the Antichrist and has a birthmark of three sixes hidden under his luscious black hair.

Have I missed anything?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He really just doesn't fit in this league, honestly think it's as simple as that. There's good reason Raul is gone, ****ed up so badly. Didn't Emery want Partey and Zaha? Feel for him in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom