• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Thought he played better like the team when we were down to 10 men. Not only was there more space for him to break into but he also held the ball up well a few times, including one where he did a nice little drag back and then passed it to Saka. Should've had a penalty

vantoure

No he doesn't, both Laca and Nketiah were wasteful but at least they were running to the right positions to feed off what little they can get. Auba is just jogging and playing like he doesn't give a ****.
Lol, doesnt take long to turn on players. The Özil template

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@DanDare I told you it wasn't going to be as simple as you were making it out to be. If you can't get chances against a Leeds side that has a boulevard of a defense, then you're not gonna do much against the cream of the crop through the middle.

I never said it was a silver bullet. Just that it improves out chance of scoring.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Playing alongside grandpa Willian & the Ivory Coast Memphis Depay aka Pepe as well as no playmaker behind. No wonder he is wasted.

To put it simple word, there is not enough quality and creativity around Aubameyang and Arteta doesn’t seem building his team based on Aubameyang, it seems he builds his team to make your defense better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Playing alongside grandpa Willian & the Ivory Coast Memphis Depay aka Pepe as well as no playmaker behind. No wonder he is wasted.

To put it simple word, there is not enough quality and creativity around Aubameyang and Arteta doesn’t seem building his team based on Aubameyang, it seems he builds his team to make your defense better.
Players around him also not doing enough pepe Willian Laca have to do better they better than what they showing the only player i trust to create is saka

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The lad may as well be stood on top of @BigPoppaPump ’s towerblock for the duration of games, such are the chances of him getting any support. We’d be better off with Giroud in this setup. ****ing shambles.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at his time for Dortmund for example he had pace creativity around him he not having it here Arteta Wil need to play with auba strength can't have him go deep to ask for the ball he not that type and will never be

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Players around him also not doing enough pepe Willian Laca have to do better they better than what they showing the only player i trust to create is saka

I wouldn’t say not doing enough. I think that’s their level are, they are just not good enough or won’t compliment together.

Auba is a runner, Pepe holds the ball too long to release the ball. Those two won’t compliment each other.

Willian was never the main man that you can rely on to produce goals & assists, compare to someone like Hazard, Son, Nani & those other top PL wingers, his end product numbers are lacking. On top of that, he’s 32 years old means you will expect a decline performance from him.

I do think Laca can compliment Auba and have to do better at his age but he could be the same as Willian that he’s in decline.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I wouldn’t say not doing enough. I think that’s their level are, they are just not good enough or won’t compliment together.

Auba is a runner, Pepe holds the ball too long to release the ball. Those two won’t compliment each other.

Willian was never the main man that you can rely on to produce goals & assists, compare to someone like Hazard, Son, Nani & those other top PL wingers, his end product numbers are lacking. On top of that, he’s 32 years old means you will expect a decline performance from him.

I do think Laca can compliment Auba and have to do better at his age but he could be the same as Willian that he’s in decline.
He’s been shoehorning in Laca & Auba together for an age and it hasn’t worked. Unfortunate we dont have a player like Nani, if only. We’d have won the world cup by now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I watched him today, he played like he’s been playing for 3 years, just never got no chance to score.

He’s a crap footballer and always has been, but give him a chance and it’s a goal. Just not getting any chances.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don’t see the issue. In a team that gives him service he’ll score.

You guys are gutted because he’s snatching at the odd half chance he’s getting.

He just can't do anything but score, you said it yourself he's a terrible footballer. He's good at finding space to shoot but when the balls at his feet you know he won't do anything but lose the ball.

I even preferred having old man Willian on the left, but again goal scoring is the most important thing so I don't mind him just need to make him some chances.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Create chances and he’ll score all day, don’t create and he’ll do little, we’ve known this from even before he came here.

Nothing is happening that we didn’t already know.
That is why I never wanted Auba/Laca to join Arsenal.

We need a Van Persie/Benzema/Firmino/Suarez.....

Let’s sell those ****ing **** and start playing our best eleven:

————————Martinelli—————————
—Willian—————————————Pepe—
————Saka——Partey——Ceballos————
—Tierney—Gabriel——Saliba—Bellerin——
——————————Leno——————————

JCB

Aubameyang is a 1 dimensional striker I really don't understand why Arteta was pushing for him to sign a new contract if he never plans to play to his strengths

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He looked better in small periods yesterday. Normally when we had more people pushed up the pitch around him. Again who would think that may help us. Options and runners in forward positions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom