• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Hopefully Arteta picks him and gives the same throwaway line he did with William.

I still think Pepe was ridiculously stupid, but it's not like we have a lot of wingers, let alone attacking players.

Arteta needs to be smart here, or else we'll have a much more costly Guendouzi situation on our hands.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is such a minor thing

Should be out back in team when h es eligible. Play him in Europa until then.

We have to get him firing

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Glad he said sorry, not seething about the red card to be honest. Hopefully gets a run in EL but he has so much to prove.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
im going to do something that no poster has done before

in one year time, if he still is considered a flop and havent bagged 26 g+a i will hang up my hat forever and resign as one of the top 5 posterst on this forum. Like Smeagol the benevolent i will slither down the cave from which i once came
I am very confident in him

#PartOfTheSolution

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

in one year time, if he still is considered a flop and havent bagged 26 g+a i will hang up my hat forever and resign as one of the top 5 posterst on this forum. Like Smeagol the benevolent i will slither down the cave from which i once came

#PartOfTheSolution
Bookmarked.:lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

#PartOfTheSolution

Its been emotional my friend.

See you around.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

IMO every public apology in the last decade is just a variation of the Tiger gold-standard benchmark reference apology, people just move the words around.

I am also aware of the pain my behavior has caused to those of you in this room. I have let you down. I have let down my fans. For many of you, especially my friends, my behavior has been a personal disappointment. To those of you who work for me, I have let you down, personally and professionally. My behavior has caused considerable worry to my business partners.

Its a relatively small incident for Pepe, hes done he right thing by apologizing, we can move on.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Everything with Arsenal is mountains out of molehills, we had to deal with all that mascot nonsense and now people are making a meal out of this Pepe red card.

I for example don't care that much about the red card. Just don't have faith in Pepe to become a 72 M player. He is not even Walcott or Joel Campbell level player for us atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom