• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Akpom was more talented though. Nketiah doesn't have any stand out attributes. Nothing wrong with saying he simply isn't good enough for this level, and that is Arsenal as a team that finished 8th. People used to **** on Iwobi more than they have for any current youth and Iwobi was playing for an Arsenal team in the champions league and still finishing top 4.
I don’t rate akpom that much but he is definitely a lot more talented than nketiah.

DasBootist

So when a lower league team has a more talented player than one of our random talentless kid in our team, that team becomes better than Arsenal? Your logic... :facepalm:
I don't rate Nketiah as much as you underrate him. I don't rate Akpom very much, but you put him on a par with sliced bread. Your reasoning... :facepalm:

novar

Glad to see Akpom brought up here, that's exactly how I imagine Eddie's career going. If you asked me to get rid of one player of the batch of youngsters that look like "making it" I wouldn't hesitate to say Nketiah

Not being able to steal gametime from the player everyone hates nowadays because you're so inferior to him is a huge redflag

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nketiah already had more chances than most homegrown young strikers get at big club. So in a sense he can count himself lucky because most strikers in big clubs from youth team don’t get minutes in their first team. Anything he gets from now on is bonus. We need to buy a striker in January or the summer at latest. Martinelli injury was the time he was supposed to take advantage

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
buzz off with your videos.
Alright, forget about the videos.
Is nketiah more talented than Gabriel veron or gouiri?

Why would you rate a shxt player?

I thought you like players who are skillful/technical/elite passers who can play entertaining football. Like Sanchez/van persie/Hleb/Arshavin......

Big part of Wengerball is to have skilful players...bergkamp/Henry/van persie/Sanchez....these are skilful wengerball players. Not auba/Nketiah. They are just goal scorers who contribute nothing else in the build up play.

Your logic seems a bit strange. You like entertaining football (which I also like), but you support players that are the least skilful/least entertaining, you support players that go against what you believe in.

I do rate saka, martinelli, Matt smith and many u23/u18 players. Just not nketiah. They are much better on the ball.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I thought you like players who are skillful/technical/elite passers who can play entertaining football. Like Sanchez/van persie/Hleb/Arshavin......

Big part of Wengerball is to have skilful players...bergkamp/Henry/van persie/Sanchez....these are skilful wengerball players. Not auba/Nketiah. They are just goal scorers who contribute nothing else in the build up play.

I do rate saka, martinelli, Matt smith and many u23/u18 players. Just not nketiah. They are much better on the ball.

nketiah doesn’t have to be great on the ball to become top striker. And players develop at different age. He has stepped up at every level he has played. Maybe it will click for him seen. Also I don’t care for fancy french kids. They still french end of the day

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
nketiah doesn’t have to be great on the ball to become top striker. And players develop at different age. He has stepped up at every level he has played. Maybe it will click for him seen. Also I don’t care for fancy french kids. They still french end of the day
How about the Brazilian one?

Players develop at different age? Any chance Nketiah will develop into a Sanchez/van Persie/Bergkamp....?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Your logic seems a bit strange. You like entertaining football (which I also like), but you support players that are the least skilful/least entertaining, you support players that go against what you believe in.

i am a supporter not a rater. its stupid to presume that one can rate players. He has pace, power, heading ability and a strikers instincts. One can work with that. Look at how Giroud is still improving.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems weird to say a young striker won’t make it when we all agree we create nothing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If Akpom was more talented then Eddie he would still be here right now.

The striker situation was even more dire when he was here.

Have a word.

Once Eddie leaves, which seems the likely outcome, he won't need to go to the Belgium league for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom