• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Manberg

Predator
I question anyone who feels the need to ride around in chrome wrapped ferraris.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 other person

Everyone on here needs to sit the **** down. Don't turn on the players and manager, and especially not now that people will be let into the stadium again. We don't need those 2000 fans to be toxic in the stands and this general lingo is gonna enable that.
Support the club, support the players, support the manager.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Everyone on here needs to sit the **** down. Don't turn on the players and manager, and especially not now that people will be let into the stadium again. We don't need those 2000 fans to be toxic in the stands and this general lingo is gonna enable that.

Nah these players need a good booing, I don't care about 'toxic' that's a word only p*ssies use anyway.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not so worried about his goalscoring. He isnt getting many chances and is often having to press and run around while getting no help.

One huge red flag is. Before the contract signing he was posing every day on social media. Doing positive things like for the fans. Stirring up fuss and attention. Saying and doing all the right things interviews with Wrighty etc.

Now hes got the contract. Now things arent going as expected. Hes nowhere to be seen. No post match interviews rallying the troops. No inspiration social media posts. No geeing the boys up before during or after the match. Truth be told he looks like hes hiding. Afraid to call people out. Afraid to step up.

We seen Bruno Fernandes starting fights with players during the Sp**s humiliation. Calling people out. Telling those player it wasnt good enough. Not seeing much from Auba.

I am in no way turning on Auba. I'm just saying that in terms of captain and what he was doing before when things were good to what we see now when things are bad is night and day. Which is worrying.

1 other person

Nah these players need a good booing, I don't care about 'toxic' that's a word only p*ssies use anyway.
You can't have everything in life as you want it all the time. If we keep behaving like **** it's never gonna be the end of it. See this period through while supporting the club, don't throw your toys out the pram in frustration

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Don't be that dumb in your life... Why would I support players who don't care about the club and are here only for the money without offering anything or having the required ability to play at this level?
I like the club, it's mostly fun and it's a hobby for me. I like to see players grow, monitor finances, enjoying some football and AM discussions, but I don't think I need to be an idiot who will unconditionally support someone who is already earning too much and offering very little

1 other person

Don't be that dumb in your life... Why would I support players who don't care about the club and are here only for the money without offering anything or having the required ability to play at this level?
I like the club, it's mostly fun and it's a hobby for me. I like to see players grow, monitor finances, enjoying some football and AM discussions, but I don't think I need to be an idiot who will unconditionally support someone who is already earning too much and offering very little
I don't think you should support it unconditionally, but there's no reason to kick up this kind of fuss over a few lost matches at the beginning of the season. Things just aren't going our way and the football looks a little stale because of it. It'll turn eventually.
Also, if it's mostly 'fun and a hobby' for you, maybe it's not up to you to decide the atmosphere around the club

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Natural for underperforming players to come under criticism, @GDeep™ just trying to stir the pot as usual.
You've been quietly campaigning against Auba on the sidelines for ages though :lol:

You must be in heaven now that he is in a bad run and people are getting on to him at the moment. Never lasts though.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There's a culture around this fanbase that we just turn on everything as soon as it's shine has worn off. Really needs to stop

I never wanted Arteta in the first place so I'm not speaking for me but others brought into something and they have a right to change their mind after the crap we've been seeing. Another month of these kind of performances and his position will be untenable.

roz

Fake News Merchant
You've been quietly campaigning against Auba on the sidelines for ages though :lol:

You must be in heaven now that he is in a bad run and people are getting on to him at the moment. Never lasts though.
Wouldn’t say quietly :lol:

And no Im not in heaven, as watching Arsenal at the moment is as close to voluntary torture as you can get.

Would love for Auba to go on a goal streak and prove me wrong. Wont happen though.
Im also against the whole coz he got paid he’s crap argument, doesn’t strike me as that sort of guy tbh and thats never the point I was trying to make with Auba. Only that he’s limited and I feel our attack and team chemistry suffers with him in the team.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom