• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Dundalk v Arsenal | Thursday, December 10 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Do you believe Arsenal can win the Europa League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Will be interesting past this initial stage if we stick with convention of playing the backup GK in this cup. This puffin shagger is not even backup GK level.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Definitely deserves to be chinned by both of these 2.
Work your whole life to get a kick for the 1st team and then you can't get in vs literal Irish farmers ffs.

Can't wait to see the back off him, another Basque prick bites the dust.
lol

PressResistance

I swear every post you make about Arteta involves one of the players inflicting some kind of violence on him :lol:

Genuinely irritates me that he actually fooled me, was supposed to have our/Barcelona DNA but is worse than Moyes and Mou ( and bested by both ), is absolutely clueless but shouts instructions all the time and doesn't select players on merit, coupled with playing them out of position.

In spite of all the **** he does, he still gets defended by the majority of the forum and has the whole media on like he's Goebbels and Stalin together. Totally opposite of what he was as a player for us, calm captain who lead by example. Kinda like your idol boxer uppercuting you when you ask him for an autograph after he retires, that's the feeling of betrayal I'm feeling now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bolagun seriously need to get on loan this jan he'll have many teams interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom