• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Dominant by S’ton. I really do wonder if the higher ups will pull the trigger if it stays like this. Tbh even if we turn this around and win 4-1, the issues are there and very obvious.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
El sideways **** again, gimps wetting themselves after a few good games in a arsenal shirt.
Always been ****e, I was wondering how he was getting praise in his thread.

He's not a great tackler, he's not a great defender, he's not great in the year, he's not a great passer, what is he good at?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Would sub out one of auba n Eddie out n bring willian in (serious, no other option in bench anyway). Push saka further up and go for 4231. auba is so scared of going into 50-50s. What's the difference between Özil and him idk.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If you told me leaving Highbury behind 14 years ago would lead us to this, I never would've believed it.
The atmosphere at the Emirates has been plastic compared to what it was at Highbury. It's one of the many reasons why the players were pussies after we moved. Didn't get the same buzz from the crowd.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
It has never been more clear, that Arteta has lost the dressing room. There are two ways to go now.
1: sack Arteta
2: sell all the players, who doesn’t believe in him January’s transfer window, and replace them with younger players.

Pyres7

Our bench is even more depressing than usual. Who can we bring on to change the game... Willian? Laca?

Leave Nelson and ESR at home...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You married mate?
images

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Willian for Eddie, Auba on top, and move to a 4-3-3. The only time we displayed any fludity this season in the league.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
When it stops hiring rookies like Arteta and Edu or shady individuals like Raul.

Don't have an issue with Edu yet, gave us a good window in a tough period. Deserves another window. But Arteta giving us back to back losses against Burnley and Southampton at home after all the other results? Think his time will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom