• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Need some legs in midfield. Cedric on AMN moved infield.

I can tell you the change he will make though. Lacazette for nketiah on 65. Willian for Pepe.
Good thing that Arteta brought both Mustafi and Luiz on the bench. If there was ESR, he would be able to get something from midfield, at least an option

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't let me start about our midfield it again getting bypass so easily without problems the Southampton goal i can blame it on Gabriel poor decision to tackle when there was Elneny it just leave space open for theo who love these runs to score

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Just put Aubameyang through the middle instead of Nketiah. Why not just play him as a out and out striker? Why not play throughballs instead of crosses? We have three pacy players, play Saka-Auba-Pepe and play those throughballs

One day we'll find out

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think only way he get sacked if loses this one, Everton and next 3 league games. That would be 12 league defeats in 17 league games. Will be hard then to stat

I think the decision has already been taken honestly. The evidence is before our eyes.

No extra losses required really, its more about us getting the points before we really are sucked into trouble and feeling pressure.

Iceman10

Established Member
Some of you brought your agenda to the match.

Just want my club to win today.

There has never been a match I’ve wanted us to lose, but that half time score is all on the pitch, not here, tbf. Think we will get at least one past their defence still though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

how is it a weird post? have you seen Pepe play for us since signing?

£72 million!!!

**** off fanboy
Exactly why it’s a weird post. You’ve taken your long standing opinion of him and expressing it in a game where he’s been our brightest attacker.

Also watch your tone I didn’t swear at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom