• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Saturday 26th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Would you still want a creative midfielder and bench ESR again? Or give the lad a chance?

Sign one. Someone like Buendia could play next to Partey with ESR in front, or he could be the one in front himself. ESR has had a lot of trouble with injuries so you don't want to be in a situation where he has to play all the time, especially in a congested season.

littleboysilva

The younger players were great but I think Laca deserves a shout out. Rarely do I praise him but he did a good job up top and was getting back and tackling. 3 pts is the main thing and I hope Arteta accepts he has been getting it wrong by persisting with Willian.
I feel like when Laca has a good game people sraight up ignore it but will be the first ones to talk when he has a poor one.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Auba, Pepe Willian ..... the million Dollar question is will they stay benched??

Was noticeable Pepe really didn’t contribute very much at all when he came on. Tierney losing his sh1t with him was one of the highlights of the game.

Totally unrealistic to expect Auba to stay benched of course.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba is rubbish as a CF. We've seen it before and he'd be a waste of space because he's not putting his body on the line like Laca does.
Auba is goal scorer unfair to bench laca but we'll need someone who score when they got chance

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Would you still want a creative midfielder and bench ESR again? Or give the lad a chance?
ESR wasn't spectacular but he was pretty good. When I saw his name on the sheet I thought last-chance salloon for Arteta. A gamble bacuease he didnt know what else to do. But it worked, obviously not just because of him, the whole team worked their socks off, but he played his part very well indeed.

We lose a bit with Saka on the right but we gain by not having Willian on so more of ESR please.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The younger players were great but I think Laca deserves a shout out. Rarely do I praise him but he did a good job up top and was getting back and tackling. 3 pts is the main thing and I hope Arteta accepts he has been getting it wrong by persisting with Willian.
I didn't think he was that good personally, but he definitely wasn't bad and did a lot of selfless work that the other CFs at the moment don't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom