• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR would've get his chances more earlier if his fitness level were good i think even Arteta could've get him earlier to play this season but understand we being cautious don't want another Partey and lose him for A month

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Attacking midfielder is not necessary. Continue to give the faith in Emile Smith Rowe, and bring in a Academy starlet as his backup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Özil, now that we have another creative midfielder...

c09.jpg

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
ESR, Saka, Martinelli, Tierney and Partey are gonna be doing all the carrying this season. If we are to get anywhere, it'll be because of them.
You can add Gabriel and Leno to that, that's the core. One thing that is important here, it doesn't matter how old is Saka or Partey, it's all about the quality they have

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Sometmes you just need one moment to realise a player is really good and Smith Rowe`s touch before he assisted Saka, was a moment like that. Outside of his weaker foot at full speed, just pure quality.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Please don't run another talented youth player into the ground, arsenal.

HopefullY he gets rested for the FA cup tie.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Attacking midfielder is not necessary. Continue to give the faith in Emile Smith Rowe, and bring in a Academy starlet as his backup.
Think that's the plan with Cătălin Cîrjan promotion, I want to see Azeez as potential back up to Partey or even playing along side him in the future...

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Please don't run another talented youth player into the ground, arsenal.

HopefullY he gets rested for the FA cup tie.
Just want to understand that myth, who was that mysterious youth talent who was ruined by being played too often?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
ESR would've get his chances more earlier if his fitness level were good i think even Arteta could've get him earlier to play this season but understand we being cautious don't want another Partey and lose him for A month
If poor fitness was a problem( I doubt it) Arteta should still have played him and subbed him at the 60th minute or played him from the bench. Instead he tries to make it out like he has just been fit for the last two weeks, which is simply not true. Another lie from Arteta. There is no doubt that Arteta got lucky by being pretty much forced to play him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy looks like a real unit with great physicality. I hope he can stay fit because he links so well with every player wherever he is. His first thought is to play forward and effect play. Even when he loses the ball, he's clever, cuts off passing lanes and waits for an opportunity to win it back. He like Saka has a very complete game and I'm delighted with him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just want to understand that myth, who was that mysterious youth talent who was ruined by being played too often?

It's mostly a meme, but Wilshere is the one people refer to.

Could say Fabregas as well, since he played with injuries a lot of times, even took a penalty with a broken leg iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Arsenal are ready to enter the race for Feyenoord left-back Quilindschy Hartman when the Dutchman returns from injury next season [The Telegraph]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško has said yes to Arsenal and now the club are in pole position to complete a £45m deal [John Cross - The Mirror]

Bayern Munich are monitoring developments on Oleksandr Zinchenko [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom