• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
and when he gets it right- like FA Cup and Auba last season, I say it.

When he gets it wrong, like Willian, Runarsson or Saliba, X, Y, Z, I say it. You'll get over it.
I've also said in hindsight that Willian is wrong (I wasn't excited about him to begin with but I gave him a chance since Arteta green-lighted the deal), but Runarsson is third choice in the long run anyways. He's ****, but third choice.

Patience, you'll get over it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What did GFFN do wrong if those are Saliba’s words?

The tweet (which is what most people see) was framed completely like something to make the club and manager look bad, which is par for the course for them when it comes to Arsenal.

It wasn't even a thread, just a tweet and that was it. Pretty clear they dislike Arsenal ever since we've took the piss out of them on twitter.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
LOL This thread turning into an anti-Arteta agenda thread.

Nah just voicing discontent where I think it's justified. Arteta has his flaws and it's okay to point them out, no?

Like when you think your wife/family member/friend is doing something wrong you'll say it. It doesn't mean you want them out of your life for good. :D

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I generally back Arteta but I don't understand what he's doing on this one. How can you just tell a 30m signing that he isn't ready before the guy has played a single competitive minute. What kind of way is that to build a relationship with anyone? How did he give clowns like Mustafi and Kolasinac's clean slates, but has seemingly judged Saliba so quickly? Does he not realise that he himself is an absolute rookie in the job he is currently in, but Arsenal gave him a chance, would he not extend that same opportunity to Saliba?

There are some many things about this that make no sense.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nah just voicing discontent where I think it's justified. Arteta has his flaws and it's okay to point them out, no?

Like when you think your wife/family member/friend is doing something wrong you'll say it. It doesn't mean you want them out of your life for good. :D
The problem is... a lot of forum members say that but they've said a lot of contradictory things over the last few months. I don't get the vibe that they're constructive criticisms as much as they're criticism intended to create an "Arteta Out" fervor. But that's just my reading. There's a lot of patience and reality grasping needed that I'm not seeing. We're headed in the right direction, but I still expect another dip with this squad. When that happens, lets see what those criticisms look like.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom