• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Saturday, January 9 | KO: 17:30 UTC | BBC One

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,720
  • Views 76,385

Who Will Go Through To Round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should have get done in 90 minutes we were all over them anyway a deserved win and sell Willian he not interested and only here for salary i never seen new signing as bad and disinterested as him

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So glad we avoided pens and that ESR and Auba got the goals...onto the next!

Impact

Established Member
Tierney is world class. Leno stood up when needed. Lacazette made an impact. Smith Rowe, smart finish from a tight angle. Hope the goal helps with Auba’s confidence. Good result, average performance.

Steps

I win 4th game in a row! I wonder how the majority on here is gonna be miserably over that?

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Willian is a fantastic and shrewd signing according to you?

Yep he was at the time. Just like the whole fan base said signing Auba up was important but half the fanbase also are now saying it was poor business. Hindsight is a wonderful thing kiddo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You say this as if they (Willian in particular) aren't going to be starting games for us within a week.

This hasn't been his first stinker either.

Wake me up when Arteta leaves the under performers on the bench on a consistent basis.

Eh? Hes already started doing that :lol: hence why the under performers started a cup game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom