• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

roz

Fake News Merchant
I'm trying to cut out as much sugar as I can from my diet. Always allowed me 50g of candy over weekends. It's the first weekend without it. I'm dying.
30630_1024x1024.jpg

sugar free

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
English podolski on. Liverpool squad depth is poor comparing to teams like utd Chelsea or city

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Disappointed with oleh again i know its at anfield but you playing against tow midfielders play cb and Liverpool off form.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I told yous, these two hate football. Would rather watch Tricky Micky 7 days a week.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Reminded me a lot of our games except obviously Liverpool's players are better on the ball.

Attack Vs Defence for 90mins

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom