• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melquiades

Terrible first half performance, then looked all-world in the second 45.

Soft spot in the schedule, but you can't argue with 5 wins and a draw from 6 matches since Christmas in all competitions, outscoring the opposition 13-1. The question now is whether they can take the confidence generated from this form and start generating results against better teams over the next 10 matches.

- healthy Partey makes such a difference. Absolute class player.

- both Holding and ESR can't be far from an England callup.

- sky is the limit for Saka. Hopefully he can be kept at the club for a long, long time. Special player.

- huge for Auba, needed a game like this in the worst way.

- I've always said Cedric was a solid squad player who gives you a decent 6.5/10 every night and never really hurts you ... but he was actually really good today. Can't come out of the starting 11 after a performance like that.

Newcastle look awful. Fulham must be optimistic about catching them to stay up.

bonzka

So much more to come from Partey but damn, that boy good.

I get so excited when we play attacking midfield combinations.

Mas por favor.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
W like I thought before the game. Newcastle are dreadful.

I will be more impressive if we will beat Soton, Wolves, Villa or Leeds. Need at least 9 points from these games.
If we win those four games and all other games are postponed, we'll be top of the league!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You realise it’s possible to have an attractive friend with a dull personality right.

Results and style of play aren’t the same thing.

It's a conundrum alright. I broke it off with a girl once cos she was just a bit dull, although hot as f*ck. Every time I saw her afterwards I kicked myself like how could you stop things, she's smoking hot ffs. But you gotta remind yourself that actually being in her company was awkward as f*ck and she's one of those girls that post great photos on insta with incredibly banal meaningless inspirational descriptions and I really hate that sh*t.Hot dull hot dull hot dull, it's a toughie.

Legend14

Established Member
I don't need a stalker but if you must stalk my posts, stalk all of them. Of course I'm effing celebrating, I don't have pro and anti agendas like many people here, just pro-Arsenal.

If you don't understand the jokes about the 4th place trophy etc you can't have been a fan for very long.
Only 22 years watching. I guess I am new to this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not all hot people are interesting or even fun to be around, and not all expensive things are good, useful or even enjoyable to use. But you still want them. And that is called capitalism. Probably.

Legend14

Established Member
Terrible first half performance, then looked all-world in the second 45.

Soft spot in the schedule, but you can't argue with 5 wins and a draw from 6 matches since Christmas in all competitions, outscoring the opposition 13-1. The question now is whether they can take the confidence generated from this form and start generating results against better teams over the next 10 matches.

- healthy Partey makes such a difference. Absolute class player.

- both Holding and ESR can't be far from an England callup.

- sky is the limit for Saka. Hopefully he can be kept at the club for a long, long time. Special player.

- huge for Auba, needed a game like this in the worst way.

- I've always said Cedric was a solid squad player who gives you a decent 6.5/10 every night and never really hurts you ... but he was actually really good today. Can't come out of the starting 11 after a performance like that.

Newcastle look awful. Fulham must be optimistic about catching them to stay up.
How were we terrible in the first half. So much weight on scoring as the only metric. We played well the first half. We finished shots the second.

Newcastle is awful, and we did what was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom