• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a conundrum alright. I broke it off with a girl once cos she was just a bit dull, although hot as f*ck. Every time I saw her afterwards I kicked myself like how could you stop things, she's smoking hot ffs. But you gotta remind yourself that actually being in her company was awkward as f*ck and she's one of those girls that post great photos on insta with incredibly banal meaningless inspirational descriptions and I really hate that sh*t.Hot dull hot dull hot dull, it's a toughie.

Trust me you made the right decision. Unfollow at all costs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Saka and ESR are good players and it's great that we've got them from the academy, but we can't rely on them to play every game from now till the summer. They're still growing, we'll wreck their bodies at this rate. Saka at least has cover in Willian and Pepe but there's no cover for ESR.

It's a conundrum. Instinctively I don't like the idea of bringing someone in on loan, but at the same time we really need someone to help ESR out. If we can't buy a first choice target this January, and i'm pretty sure we can't, we should get an Eriksen or someone on loan till the summer. Obviously don't sign them permanently, just need some cover.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle are absolutely terrible btw. Bruce is working miricales keeping that lot out of the relegation zone. Geordie Arteta.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Saka and ESR are good players and it's great that we've got them from the academy, but we can't rely on them to play every game from now till the summer. They're still growing, we'll wreck their bodies at this rate. Saka at least has cover in Willian and Pepe but there's no cover for ESR.

It's a conundrum. Instinctively I don't like the idea of bringing someone in on loan, but at the same time we really need someone to help ESR out. If we can't buy a first choice target this January, and i'm pretty sure we can't, we should get an Eriksen or someone on loan till the summer. Obviously don't sign them permanently, just need some cover.
I think we can play them in plenty of games. We have 5 players for 3 positions, and that's not counting Pepe and Willian so no reason to overplay them. But we shouldn't make the mistake of making them second fiddle to inferior players.

Many players have broken into teams in their teens, held their place and had long and successful careers. For once we may get lucky and have two quality players breaking through at the same time.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think we can play them in plenty of games. We have 5 players for 3 positions, and that's not counting Pepe and Willian so no reason to overplay them. But we shouldn't make the mistake of making them second fiddle to inferior players.

Many players have broken into teams in their teens, held their place and had long and successful careers. For once we may get lucky and have two quality players breaking through at the same time.

I just look at Saka and ESR, especially Saka, and I just think for the love of God he's gonna tear a muscle, give him a rest. maybe there are some cases like you mention but I can think of plenty more of young players being overplayed and it harming their careers later on.

Saka and ESR should have long careers here, no rush, just give them some help, they're not ready to be playing two 90 mins a week.

rockofcashel

Hardly an achievement when you play Pulis ball.

Its an achievement no matter whether you play Pulis ball or Guardiola ball or Cruyff ball or Ballygobingobongo ball

Rule 1 of football.. don't concede

Rule 2.. don't concede

Rule 3.. score at least once..

Keep to rule one and two.. you'll never lose

Keep to rule one, two and three.. you'll always win

Football is a simple game really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom