• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

These players ages are confusing me. How long have I been watching football? how is JWP only 26???

Jack badmon

Absolute ****e man. That last minute we were playing like we were 1-0 up! ****ing thrown the cup with this selection changes needed ASAP.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Willian could be a good full back maybe?

tenor.gif
:no:

Legend14

Established Member
Nketiah hasn’t shown anything this season. I am unsure why he was not loaned out. Why so much loyalty to him?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
an honorable mention to @Lady_Gooner who stood by my side when trying to convince people that Ramsey was the way to go and Özil should have been let go.

ItWasMeBarry

Feels so strange to have both an early game and a Saturday game, almost missed it. Kind of wish I did miss it at this point

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Elneny off and Partey in at half-time. This is clear.

Elneny sold in the summer for 1 million dollars, and Xhaka takes his role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom