• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Neither of the Gabbys played well today. Martinelli even fluffed a one on one chance. Its things like this that get called agendas

Youve been saying every time Pepe has played he was either brilliant or wasnt brilliant because of reasons out of his control thats a fkin agenda.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The bar for a good performance from this bloke is so low now. What did he actually do in the game? Created 1 chance for Eddie, and made some final third passes.

Was he the best of our attackers today? Yes. Was in an acceptable performance for a 72m player? No.

Moah

Youve been saying every time Pepe has played he was either brilliant or wasnt brilliant because of reasons out of his control thats a fkin agenda.
I have never said I don't have an agenda regarding Pepe, in fact I have made it my agenda to come here and defend him. I am willing to argue with anyone about him as long as they have a brain inside their head, but I highly doubt there is one in yours and that is the reason I try to avoid you.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Pretty sure the majority of your posts are in the Pepe thread and you really only pop up after he plays and doesn’t impress.

That is an agenda.

I pop up before and after every match generally, Im sure you can check my posting history if it worries you. Pepe thread get more replies and has most discussion for whatever reason so Im inclined to post there. Like everyone is more inclined to post if they disagree with something, no? It doesnt make an agenda.

Edit: I think hes impressed twice in the last year

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I have never said I don't have an agenda regarding Pepe, in fact I have made it my agenda to come here and defend him. I am willing to argue with anyone about him as long as they have a brain inside their head, but I highly doubt there is one in yours and that is the reason I try to avoid you.

Why the personal abuse? Why do you get so upset? Why do you say hes a brilliant player no matter what he does?

Moah

Why the personal abuse? Why do you get so upset? Why do you say hes a brilliant player no matter what he does?
Because you never come here to argue points and always start to stir ****. When stats are provided to you , you disregard them. The sole reason you come here is to call him names not to talk about the game. You always come at me and I have told you to get off my back but you seem to like being insulted. If you are willing to argue points I am always here.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Because you never come here to argue points and always start to stir ****. When stats are provided to you , you disregard them. The sole reason you come here is to call him names not to talk about the game. You always come at me and I have told you to get off my back but you seem to like being insulted. If you are willing to argue points I am always here.

Its a bit childish to insult people because you disagree with them and then say its their fault. I post in the thread because I see another dire performance, you keep posting in this thread because you see something else and when I disagree its a personal attack.

Im not aiming to stir anything you just trot out insult and tell yourself youre right to insult someone who disagrees with you.... pathetic.

Pepe when compared to other players in the premiership and in his position is a poor player who has again delivered another poor performance with one or two good moments... and you get upset at that...

Edit: anyway Im leaving it at that clearly all you can do to reply to people who disagree is rehash the same excuses and insult them

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He was the best of a poor bunch offensively today it must be said.

You get flashes of brilliance with Pep but nothing very solid.

I'm more and more convinced that he just doesn't get enough time on the ball to perform to the level he did in France. He's got talent but he's very flawed.

Should move him on in the summer, he's clearly not the player we thought we were getting.

GunnerShy

They're a very small sample of stats that give zeron context, Pepe is cr*p and has been cr*p for a long time I cant help you get emotional over it. Personal insults and saying I've an agenda is pretty fkin pathetic when you think Pepe deserves to be near the team.
If anyone is emotional it's you.

I like Pepe, so it's disappointing to see him struggle in this side. His performances have been all over the place but he's been decent the last two starts without end product. Not sure what people expect within such an overall **** performance.

Today was the B team and he was the best attacker in it. I said it in my post, he hasn't done enough to start but he and Martinelli deserve to be the next two in.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Its a bit childish to insult people because you disagree with them and then say its their fault. I post in the thread because I see another dire performance, you keep posting in this thread because you see something else and when I disagree its a personal attack.

Im not aiming to stir anything you just trot out insult and tell yourself youre right to insult someone who disagrees with you.... pathetic.

Pepe when compared to other players in the premiership and in his position is a poor player who has again delivered another poor performance with one or two good moments... and you get upset at that...

Edit: anyway Im leaving it at that clearly all you can do to reply to people who disagree is rehash the same excuses and insult them

I like how he calls people 'pea brained' or says they don't have a brain inside their head just because they don't share the same opinion. The self righteous arrogance is just funny tbh, all that personal insult based on opinions:rofl:

Struggled to get into the game in the first half from what I saw. Unfortunately, I didn't see the second half because atm chess > Arsenal but I find something fraudulent with having 7 shots and 0 goals. Can anyone tell me about the quality of these shots? Was he close?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Everyone knows I’m almost the Manberg equivalent for Pepe but what I will say is he did some good stuff and some bad stuff today. Was our most dangerous looking attacker though.

I think a lot of you before you go ballistic today need to ask yourself what the other attacking players did in that match.

That African comment is just typical but what I’ve come to expect from some of you.

The fact that you saw he good and bad stuff means you're not Manberg. That and not being pedo apologists.

Xhaka is Xavi incarnate according to him.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Being personally attached to a player and defending him no matter what is such an alien concept to me. Like, why? When (hopefully) Pepe ****s off to a lower half Ligue 1 team are these same people going follow him and start supporting them?

We had an almost identical situation happen with Özil. People were personally/emotionally invested in him because of his "big name", fee and wages and so kept defending him at all costs despite mounting evidence to the contrary. It took an unprecedented break down of form and club relationship for some people to finally come around. And even then some others still defended him.

Cut your loses and move on. Defending **** players isn't going to make them come good, it isn't going to help the club you support suceed.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And yes, he was our best attacker today. People are just too attached to their agendas.

I meme Cedric a lot, but thought he was good for most of the match and kinda was out of steam at the end.

If Willian somehow puts a performance I'll also praise him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Being personally attached to a player and defending him no matter what is such an alien concept to me. Like, why? When (hopefully) Pepe ****s off to a lower half Ligue 1 team are these same people going follow him and start supporting them?

We had an almost identical situation happen with Özil. People were personally/emotionally invested in him because of his "big name", fee and wages and so kept defending him at all costs despite mounting evidence to the contrary. It took an unprecedented break down of form and club relationship for some people to finally come around. And even then some others still defended him.

Cut your loses and move on. Defending **** players isn't going to make them come good, it isn't going to help the club you support suceed.

I don't ever get it either, it's like a form of idol worship. These players don't know you and care what happens to you.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
And yes, he was our best attacker today. People are just too attached to their agendas.

I meme Cedric a lot, but thought he was good for most of the match and kinda was out of steam at the end.

If Willian somehow puts a performance I'll also praise him.

Pepe being better than Willian or Nketiah isn't something that's gonna shield him from criticism. All 3 of them are torture to watch tbh, they make me miss Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom