• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Happy with the performance for the most part. Saka was tasked either marking Struijk lol abd he outjymped Luiz. Bekkerib was skinned for the second. We are still too easy to play through and will be until we can field a three man midfield. Xhaka did okay but made some safe passes when a ball over the top was on. Ceballos was busy and played some nice one twos. Both were played through and around second half. Partey is definitely needed. No complaints about the front four though.
If anyone was in doubt about ESR's quality, just look at the drop off when Willian went off. Even though ESR was getting shoved around, his tenacity, quality and movement is like the work of two players. Willian is trash. Elneny didn't lay a glove on Leeds-useless. We have to ditch these players. Edu or Kroenke has to overrule Arteta and get these clowns out.

Ind0Gunnerz

Willian couldnt be arsed. Getting a new 3 year contract at 32yrs old with great wages and still stay in London is already a win and success for him!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Artetas huge ego to prove Willian is good enough will make Willian even more hated. This will get ugly if this arrogant manager keep forcing him in the team

Imagine if fans were in the stadium, man I hope someone says a prayer for Willian the first time he plays in a full Emirates cos he's getting booed :lol:

Honestly he'd be wise to leave before fans come back.

Cant wait when Martinelli will be loaned out next season.
Yeah, seems like a good idea. There's a banging player in there if he gets consistent minutes. I think Reiss too.

It would be a dream come true to see this front four someday with all of them banging:

Martinelli
Reiss...............ESR.............GOAT​

Imagine if fans were in the stadium, man I hope someone says a prayer for Willian the first time he plays in a full Emirates cos he's getting booed :lol:

Yeah. he should seriously consider China or the MLS. His legs are gone for the league plus that would be a major payday for him. Right your wrongs Arteta.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah it will be ugly and the sad part is only when that happens Arteta will distance himself from him. He is not the time of guy to stand by you when it gets tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom