• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | Sunday, March 21 | KO: 15:00 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ExA8SASW8AIwuaB

KT really had to turn around at least...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manager have to take blame too his system was completely wrong i blame players many times but today he approached the game wrong. We know our players there no fight when things gone wrong

Make

Player:Ødegaard
It's in our hands the possibility to score 3 more goals. Please Arteta, bring ESR and Pepe on, Auba and Saka off. We can do it if we make these changes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Accommodating for Aubameyang is really costing us.

He’s such a limited footballer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel should have played, only one who can compete with Antonio.

Finesse

What has Arteta done to be blamed for the first 30 minutes of ****. This team had senior professionals earning enough to know this is a derby and start like they want it too. I am sick and tired of this shading the players. So what did Arteta do for them to wake up and start playing again? This team needs to start games like they mean it. Does not matter if you are a prime Barca , if you go into a derby like this you get battered. End off. Look at the second goal. Is that the Manager too. These boys need to sit up now.

Kav

Established Member
Why are people having a go at Auba as if he’s playing badly. I mean to be fair to him he’s been anonymous but he’s not been ****. 🤣

Calm down people. We have the whole second half to get better.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Strange choice today to start chambers at RB but take a moment to consider - he's actually contributed more than what Bellerin would've.

Yes Chambers looks slow but at least no hopeless crossing like Bellerin and Chambers also looks a bit more solid defensively.

Im not complaining about Chambers. He’s not been great, but I don’t think he’s our problem today.

he wasn’t on the left side that shut down for their free kick (Tierney and Mari)

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I simply can’t fathom why ESR doesn’t start today. It’s completely beyond me. I understand playing Chambers for more height and defending set pieces, but he’s not good for our general play imo.

Looking at the game itself we’ve actually created better chances than West Ham. Their second came at a very bad moment and was unfortunate. FK was taken at a very advantageous position compared to where it was conceived but Leno has to do better.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta is an excellent coach. He is currently a really bad an inexperienced manager. I just don't understand why Pepe is on the bench and Auba is played on the right ahead of him.

Why have we abandoned having an extra playmaker? Why are Xhaka, Luiz and Mari taking so long on the ball. West Ham are big but they are not agile. One touch passes around the corner and 1 on 1 situations have ripped them apart.

Auba has been shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

• A_G
Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom