• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've said from the group stages that we're winning the Europa League this season. May not always be pretty, but we'll do it.

Put Emery in his place ( nicely) in the semis then an Arteta tactical masterclass against the PE teacher in the final. It's written in the stars
😏

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe goal and top performance, my manager avoiding the sack for another week...

@Trilly think it's time to celebrate with some Wide Arteta!

Iceman10

Established Member
I've said from the group stages that we're winning the Europa League this season. May not always be pretty, but we'll do it.

Put Emery in his place ( nicely) in the semis then an Arteta tactical masterclass against the PE teacher in the final. It's written in the stars
😏
I don’t normally hope for player injuries, but I just hope Cavani is out if we do make it to a final with United.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What a relief. How good is it to be sitting 2 or 3 0 up after 20 mins or so and not worry or stress or think we are going to **** it up.

Great win. Great result. We need to start like that against Villareal though. They are better than Slavia Prague and have some quality players.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
But what do we do when Ode comes back? Unfortunately I still feel Mikel will drop Pepe and play ESR as LW.

I'd love if ESR can play the role Dani is playing now.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
But what do we do when Ode comes back? Unfortunately I still feel Mikel will drop Pepe and play ESR as LW.

I'd love if ESR can play the role Dani is playing now.
I would test one game with ESR and Ode I'm front of Partey. Pepe left and Saka right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom