• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Was thinking of getting my Nephew lego for Xmas but then realised, do I really want to introduce him to the tit that is Tricky micky.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That's more like it, great move. Just shows what we're capable of when we put a bit more pace in our play.

Really respected the diminishing spaces there, that was fanstastic stuff.

A pity this manager is too conservative to make us consistently play like that.

Nicenho

Not expecting anything to change tho. We will still keep defending and playing this boring football.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really respected the diminishing spaces there, that was fanstastic stuff.

A pity this manager is too conservative to make us consistently play like that.

Quick passing like that and you can get to the opposition goal in no time. Really no need to be so laboured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom