• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 9th, January | KO: 17:10 GMT | ITV 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
nottingham-forest-arsenal.jpg

Play the reserves. We should be beating these lot even while resting our starting XI.
Shouldn't be complacent but the fringe should be able to see them off.

Likes of Cedric, Holding, Pepe and all the other forgotten souls will all feature in this.

Screenshot-20220105-154128.png

Screenshot-20220105-155811.png

rockofcashel

Compare Cedric today v Spence.. which right back would you have preferred

All the calling for Patino in the middle.. get a grip, he's a kid..

Giving Nketiah a new contract.. I've never once, and I mean never once, seen him do anything that made me think he's worth it

Holding.. stealing a living

Lokonga, will give a pass.. he was bought for the future

But go back up to my first line.. Spence. He might be a limited player, but he showed desire and willingness to work

Without that, does matter who you are.. you'll win nothing

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Cup we didn't need, decimated squad, kinda dumb to kick up a stink no?

Oh there will be stink made, watch this space.

The Arteta out brigade paint the sexuals as blinkered. I say its actually the case on both sides.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We've seen AMN and Lokonga play together briefly and they did well enough. AMN would have offered more than Patino. The agreement should have been AMN getting game time in the cups and then leave.
The whole Lokonga over AMN thing is a farce and surely is another example of personal stuff coming ahead of the team.

I refuse to believe Sambi deserves the game time he’s gotten over AMN.

Moviegooner

That's the magic of the Fa cup. Had a fealing it could happen, with covid and af con departures. Beautiful trophy but it's not the end of the world. We move on

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

The team performance was the biggest stink kicked up

Personally I don't give a **** about the fa cup
it's a nice cup, but I don't think we have anything to prove when it comes to that cup. All eggs in the league basket is just common sense.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
All coloured too...now I'm not saying anything but this is a serious concern. If no black players come in this window.. Stat DNA looking at **** pics.
Sambi watch your parts in the dressing room... Maybe you are the next big boy!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
One of the worst Arsenal performances of recent times ( and there have been a lot of them)

Those players out there were not into it and those guys were more than capable of beating Forest whatever excuses will be made about missing players.

Patino is a boy so I'll excuse him but the rest need to have a look at themselves in the mirror.

Guys barely won a 50/50 all game. Just went through the motions.

Awful, awful stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We've seen AMN and Lokonga play together briefly and they did well enough. AMN would have offered more than Patino. The agreement should have been AMN getting game time in the cups and then leave.
I understand your point but how many games AMN played this season? 5-6? He won't be staying to play cup games I'm sure we wanted him to stay but the guy want to play and we really need to sign up midfielder because we simply don't have options Sambi also because he young he won't replace Partey well.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Forest fans get to go work buzzing with cocks out, I have to go work tomorrow and explain to management why I was attempting to hang myself from the fan in the staff room.

em9999

My rainbows
If it means beating Sp**s I would have accepted a 10-0 defeat today .. forest will get hammered by Leicester anyhows ..

Tom Mix

This shows we need to prioritise a striker and a central midfielder. With Auba ostracized, Laca and Eddie leaving, Balogun on loan... we can't expect the bulk of the goals to come from midfield. I can't think of many successful teams who don't have a striker knocking in at least 15/20 goals a year.

Central midfield.... Torreira and Guendouzi out on loan but now we face a whole month of just Xhaka and Sambi? Asking for it, in my opinion.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

One thing you learn about arsenal is we’re never far away from a mini crisis (and I don’t even care we’re out today). Can’t lose terribly on Thursday now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You guys need to pray that Tomi stay fit for reminder of the league games. Same with Gabriel xhaka and Partey because we in deep trouble without them already saw it today 😭.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom