• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over

There’s only 11 premier league games left before the world cup.
Then the window is open again.

We’ll be fine without a winger with Vieira and ESR as cover till then.

Incredibly condensed schedule though. Teams will be playing every midweek til November.

Rotation and squad depth more important than ever.

bakaboo

Good. Performing in a better team will surely raise his level. Im not opposed to the signing. We should have offered them AMN as part of the deal.

Ideally AMN accepting his role as a backup player will bring more to our team. He is quite suitable as an inverted FBs., and will be excellent as a cover, as he can cover a few position. But of course as a player, he will wants playing time, thus Arsenal have to find him a club.

If not for the transfer deadline, AMN as part of the Luiz deal will be ideal too

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Aubameyang to Chelsea being reported as done by SSN.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Dressed like a weirdo though
I'm no nutritionist but I also think he shot himself in the foot with all this vegan nonsense. Not a diet for a pro athlete that, unless you're on heaps of supplements which he proudly wasn't. Remember reading somehwere the arse medical team were concerned his diet was holding him back from making a recovery.

Still, loved the boy when he burst onto the scene. Remember when we were worried how barca would swoop for him with a €50m bid. F*ck I miss those days...

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
So it seems we are only adding 1 player and that is Fred v2.

Fine with it, Nketiah can cover Saka or Nelly's position. He will do even better imo.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I'm no nutritionist but I also think he shot himself in the foot with all this vegan nonsense. Not a diet for a pro athlete that, unless you're on heaps of supplements which he proudly wasn't. Remember reading somehwere the arse medical team were concerned his diet was holding him back from making a recovery.

Still, loved the boy when he burst onto the scene. Remember when we were worried how barca would swoop for him with a €50m bid. F*ck I miss those days...
The best tennis player on the planet disagrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom