• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Nottingham Forest (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FgVB5KTX0AAwdjo

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Nelson. Grabbed his opportunity with both hands. 2 goals and an assist killing the game and enabling us to rest a few players.

On another note if Southgate doesn't bring White with the severe lack or quality CBs for England I'll never know. Thought he was brilliant again today although he didn't have a lot to do.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Easily Nelson today, but I have to give massive props to Ben White this season, he's been immense at RB and really good when moved to CB today.
Thought the same mate. Aerially very rarely beaten. Never looks under pressure or shaky. Passing second to none. Gets forward but not so much that he leaves himself vulnerable (that is more down to tactics than his choice).

Top top player.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There hasn't been a better RB this season imo.
100% agree. Just think Southgate has his favourites. Trippier is the only one I think has been really good this season too.

It's probably better for us in terms of fitness and injuries if he doesn't go, but for his overall belief and confidence I hope he gets selected and gets minutes. Its the pinnacle of football and I want as many of our players to experience that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

100% agree. Just think Southgate has his favourites. Trippier is the only one I think has been really good this season too.

It's probably better for us in terms of fitness and injuries if he doesn't go, but for his overall belief and confidence I hope he gets selected and gets minutes. Its the pinnacle of football and I want as many of our players to experience that.

Yeah Trippier has been decent, but I think they're quite different players, I actually wanted Trippier before we got Tomi.

I hope he goes as well and think he will.

What makes him so special is he can just drop in at CB and be as good.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah Trippier has been decent, but I think they're quite different players, I actually wanted Trippier before we got Tomi.

I hope he goes as well and think he will.

What makes him so special is he can just drop in at CB and be as good.
Right now you'd have to say, even though he's playing Rb, he's one of England best CB.

Stones, Maguire, Coady, Tomori, Tarkowski, Gomez etc. Not a whole pile there that you'd say are better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nelson. 2 goals and 1 assist in less than 30 minutes for player not played a league game this season is huge. He deserves it

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
It's Jesus, it's not close at all this time

Without his performance you'd be currently insulting Gabriel or something

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nelson put the game to bed and gave the team the platform to then really go into another gear. White, Partey and Jesus were all really good too.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Hard one tbh. Lots of players had good games. One not being mentioned much is tomiyasu who I thought gave a very good audition for the cdm role if partey gets injured, he was playing so infield at times. Xhaka was being his usual awesome self. Ødegaard ticking like a Patek swiped off someone’s wrist in Madrid. Had to give it to Reiss though. Too much impact.

Also thought good work from Tets. I saw some slight tweaks to our usual build up play, looking forward to some more detailed thoughts on this from @SA Gunner later

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Thought half a dozen options were legit for MOTM but I went for Martinelli because that fast start is crucial in helping the team relax and we were able to dominate from that springboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom