• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

Keplaz

Apparently according to the lady, Ødegaard at 23 is captain for tonight. I was shouting "he's our actual captain" at the TV.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Definitely going through the motions here with this game. Nketiah and Nelson are busy (although I think Nelson could have performed better but he's getting more effective). Sambi been too slow at times even though he's done good work on occasion.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nketiah isn't the answer. New blood or Nelli up front. Nketiah does a job but that job isn't competing for the title.
Martinelli definitely is not the answer. He is a winger. It’s gonna be Nikita rest of the season and we be lucky to get 4th

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sambi keeps letting the ball bounce or not controlling it soon enough and it's annoying. Both him and Elneny are doing it.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom