• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can't blame edu for this I accept. He has gotten other good transfers (though we have to credit Jesus and Zinchenko to Mikel)

But he's just too slow on most deals. Wasted all Jan on vlahovic. Now again half window on mudryk. No back up targets last Jan. Might be the case again. There are lots of things to blame on edu.
Buying a stop-gap striker in January (below Vlahovic levels, who had 1,5 years in contract so was cheap), could have messed up getting Jesus in the summer.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
So Abromovic forgave the 1.5B loan owed by Chelsea to him. I didn't realize that. That counts as revenue to Chelsea; I don't know the FFP rules but if that sort of income counts in the FFP calculations it will explain why Chelsea can spend like a drunken sailor.

No, that’s not how it works. You can’t just “forgive” corporate debt without declaring bankruptcy otherwise it’s how ALL owners would pump money into clubs to get around FFP. This is from some insane twitter theory.

And yet we’re top of the league. I’d rather pay for under the radar guys like MO or Martinelli because that’s how you build a successful team.

You know it’s a rough transfer window when Rex is saying he wants more Martinellis and uses “success” in the same sentence. That tough 💯

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FFP is still a thing. It’s mental spunking all this money on one position when you’re terrible at selling.

We’re going to see some high profile departures soon from them imo.

Who though, all their players are terrible and on huge money right now...bar ones like Reece James I guess, but would they sell him.

They are about to give Mounty like £250,000 a week too and probably pat Auba to leave, surely they are fecked :lol:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The environment at Chelsea atm doesn't seem right for 100m unproven winger.

Doubt the player "prefers" Chelsea you just don't say no at this situation.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't think it's worth getting that worked up about unless we sign no one. I don't believe Mudryk is THAT special. If we sign no one it looks very bad tho

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The fact of the matter is we're trying to mix it with the big boys without taking the big boy risks. Look at utd. Bought anothy for £30m more than his value but he's doing well.

If the player is right for the club we should just go get him. Look at Partey and saliba. We paid top dollar for both took the risk and got the high returns. Then you take mediocre risks like mustafi and kola and they both flop.
I'm on record as saying that I have no problem with spending big fees on players. I was fine with them spending big on Mudryk but there's taking risks and then there's just being stupid. Antony is an expensive show pony that a club like United can afford to take a risk on. Mudryk looks a real talent but we don't know how he's going to fare in England. If Boehly wants to spend stupid money on him while still having gaping holes in the squad, I'm ok with us having a line we draw. We spent less on Zinchenko than they did on Cucurella. Which would you rather have? 100M for a kid from the Ukrainian League is more than just a risk. You can get bonafide presently World Class players for that figure.

benjamin86

Established Member
FFP is still a thing. It’s mental spunking all this money on one position when you’re terrible at selling.

We’re going to see some high profile departures soon from them imo.
I'm seeing quite a few Chelsea fans aren't happy. Asking why they aren't spending this money on a striker or central midfielder. They seem to be doing the 00s era arsenal and only buying attackers when they desperately need a replacement for Kante. (And we desperately needed to replace Silva/Vieira)

Diesel

Established Member
So you'd want us to do the same?

This is how Boehly has been conducting his business. Good old fashioned American hostile takeover business. They are sitting in 11th having spent an eye watering amount of money, with 2 Arsenal fans amongst their starting squad. One with a ****ing tattoo.

At least he's not going to be playing for a title rival, which Chelsea won't be any time soon.

Whilst i agree. We also will join them for not competing. 4 months of successful football doesnt eliminate the horrid **** kroenke arsenal have been the last 7 years.

If arteta is the guy he wont stay past this contract either. The fact it took this long to negotiate just shows u how behind we still are...

GDeep™

League is very weak
View attachment 12192

Season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

View attachment 12193
Hagn posts like certain AM members. Pure delusion.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How many attackers have we failed to land now? Marquinhos aside of course!

The thing is we don’t actually need a €100m winger (as nice as it would be). We have two already in Saka and Gabi.

We need someone fluid enough to cover at least 2/3 attacking roles without a huge dip in quality.

Surely there is some up and coming 19/20 yr old who we can nab for 40-50m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom