• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’m not getting the Ødegaard vibes from this one, just can’t see it. I think we go big for Rice in the summer and promote Patino.

MikeVinna

Established Member
If it’s purely playing time for this season he should probably go somewhere else to be guaranteed starter.

If it’s a testing the waters kind of thing with a view to a permanent deal I could understand it if we do this. Immensely talented and undervalued at Madrid.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He was one of the reasons France got back into the Final against Argentina. He was winning everything in midfield and then progressing the play himself to give Mbappe a chance to operate. He's an incredible young player and even on loan he would help us immensely. He was also absolutely clutch in Madrid's CL run. Big game pedigree already at his age.

Diesel

Established Member
Yeah the more i read this would probably not happen... but this is the type of signing really does boost a team.

WiscoGooner8

He'd play more minutes here as his loan deal would be dependent on those minutes being fulfilled. Added to that, we seem to be forgetting that we're still in a European competition that (with the right additions this January) we can actually win.
He seems to be getting as many minutes there as he would here. He comes in as a sub in La Liga for 20 ish minutes and gets more in cup games. Why would he play more here? I’d take him, I’m just saying you don’t look at Arsenal and think you’re gonna be guaranteed more minutes.

Finesse

We are talking about a player who cannot get minutes ahead of Kroos , Luka , Tchouameni , Valverde etc. A loan move does not look as far fetched as portrayed. Martin Ødegaard had a bigger profile and see where he is today!

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Would be a dream (especially if it were to lead to a full transfer), but even if Real were looking to loan him out, I don't see why they would loan to us. There'd be a whole host of other clubs lining up to take him on loan, promising a full-time starting role, which we wouldn't be able to guarantee.

Nice to see us being linked to big name midfield targets though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Would be a dream (especially if it were to lead to a full transfer), but even if Real were looking to loan him out, I don't see why they would loan to us. There'd be a whole host of other clubs lining up to take him on loan, promising a full-time starting role, which we wouldn't be able to guarantee.

Nice to see us being linked to big name midfield targets though.
Madrid are a club that is in a title race every single year. Camavinga would definitely get time here for a club in a title race. Many of the clubs where he'd be a nailed on starter are not in a title race in their respective leagues so rotational gametime in the intensity of a PL title race might be better for him in terms of replicating the standards at Madrid than playing more for a team further away from that sort of intensity. We also seem to have a pretty good relationship with Madrid since the Özil deal and I think Perez is a relationship driven guy. That might also give us a leg up since he respects us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom