• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Aston Villa 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday, February 18 | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
FpPvxBPX0AU03sh

@Trilly

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Had a late night over here in ‘Murica so I just finished watching on DVR. All I can say is holy **** what a game! Can’t lie that own goal by Emi Martinez was pretty satisfying. And was that “head down runs like a dog” Martinelli finding the wide open man for the game winner and sprinting onto Viera’s beautiful pass to seal it? Yes. Yes it was. Love that kid.
COYG

glitchform

10000% agree. Martinelli did much more than Eddie in 15 minutes. Trossard on the left and Martinelli at CF is the way to go.

I have the sinking gut feeling that Mikel has too many yes men around him and he won't do this. I hope I'm proven wrong. But so much of football is about structural favouritism. fingers crossed anyway, Jesus can't come back fast enough.

glitchform

Now I can enjoy reading all the poo-poo and caca posters with more attitude than football sense defecated. What a load of rubbish people say here, what a lack of heart spine and belief.

I knew we were going to win this or come close, we did not have a bad first half except for a couple of defensive errors. We were comfortably the better team throughout.

Let that teach those trigger-happy touchpad warriors that we are here to stay. This is a good set of players, they give what they have and they try their best. You might want to learn from that when you're planning to write the first mob-pleasing nonsense that comes into your head.

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no mate, we had a bad 1st half. Completely different team in 2nd. But this ain't about being trigger happy. We could have won that game 4-1 or 4-0 if we played in the 1st like we did the 2nd.

em9999

My rainbows
I wasn't confident of a win but delighted to be proved wrong ... jorginho has been absolute class since he joined .. well done lads

Tom Mix

no mate, we had a bad 1st half. Completely different team in 2nd. But this ain't about being trigger happy. We could have won that game 4-1 or 4-0 if we played in the 1st like we did the 2nd.
Mate. We didn't. We has 2 mistakes in the first half which cost us despite dominating the game.

If Ramsdale doesn't make that save at 2-2 we lose the game. We don't win it 4-1 or 4-0 or anything. It's not black and white and there are fine margins.

Doesn't stop the Hindsights turning up at the final whistle.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
In Canada and the wifey wanted to go out last night and I said let's do it so we got home at 2am and the game here was at 7:30m and you can bet I got up to watch it.

Frustrating first half and it looked like it was going to be another loss or off day for us but did we ever flip it and karma came back to bite Emi at the end with the beauty of a strike from Jorginho. Then the cherry on top from Martinelli at the end was perfect!

This is why I love our team and will always love Arsenal! Matches like this where the emotions go wild. I live for it and Arsenal is like religion to me lol my wife thinks I am crazy but I can't help myself.

And then City dropped points and add Chelsea losing at home - only thing that makes this weekend better is Sp**s and United dropping points too lol.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

In Canada and the wifey wanted to go out last night and I said let's do it so we got home at 2am and the game here was at 7:30m and you can bet I got up to watch it.

Been to Quebec a few times visiting the in-laws, and to get up early to see a football game makes me feel it is some sort of World Cup far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom