• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I am so drunk. I am cheating on my wife x2, because I am cheating with 1 woman, but the woman i am cheating my wife with, is also getting cheated on... This is exactly why we are monsters...we are winning this ****..don't listen to people with small **** energy

I'm definitely subscribing to your newsletter :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

What does the tweet mean by "Arteta decided to send him back to his parents" anyway?

Does Arteta want him on the bench v Sporting :lol:

For all we know, Longoria was on the phone from Marseille called in a favor. The moment that kid stepped onto the pitch, he was under Tets' jurisdiction :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Imagine any fans at the ground today, that this was their first ever live match?

Literal perfection, what a beautiful thing football can be.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I said it already, I didn't have much problem with a team like Bournemouth trying to waste time, what were they supposed to do? It's up to referees to enforce it. It's stupid tho, because they give Neto a yellow but then after that he's never gonna get a 2nd one for time wasting and he knows it.
Yeah there's no ref brave enough to give a 2nd yellow for a gk for timewasting. Having said that, eventually it might happen to us like the RvP red or Martinelli double yellow in 1 play. Only we get those kind of decisions :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member

Gary shutting up the celebration police
This is are first real proper title challenge in nearly two decades. Last minute winner to maintain our advantage. Only have 3 players in the squad who have won it and that was at other clubs. players and fans are going to be excited. coming to the business end of the season, if you cannot celebrate major victories that help you to the title then what is the point of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom