• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confessions

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The only time I felt close to tears after an Arsenal game was the 08/09 FA Cup Semi-Final. I don’t why this game in particular, maybe because it felt like we were finally going to beat Chelsea in a big game for the first time in a while when they were at full strength.

****ing Fabianksi man, can’t stand him
Alan: WHERE ARE YOU GOING FABIANSKIII???

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The only time I felt close to tears after an Arsenal game was the 08/09 FA Cup Semi-Final. I don’t why this game in particular, maybe because it felt like we were finally going to beat Chelsea in a big game for the first time in a while when they were at full strength.

I think I was mentally prepared for this game that’s why it didn’t hurt as much as Drogba used to always tear us to bits. Over the years I think him, Rooney and Mane were the standout players I used to fear whenever we’d come up against them.

I know someone will mention Harry Kane’s record vs us but it’s been made to look better than it actually is. He’s literally a penalty merchant against us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think I was mentally prepared for this game that’s why it didn’t hurt as much as Drogba used to always tear us to bits.
Yeah, Toure and Silvestre never stood a chance against him that day.

Also just remembered Wenger benched Arshavin for no reason in that game. Fs.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
We’ve suffered watching Almunia, Fabianski, Stepanovs, Senderos, Djourou, Jenkinson, Silvestre, Squillaci, Andre Santos, Park Chu-young, Sanogo, Bendtner, Gervais, Chamakh, Denilson, Eboue, Mannone, Frimpong and many others that I cannot recall (Thank god for that).

PS. There are many others I’ve left out who were gifted footballers but somehow never realised their potential with us either through injury or personal issues. None bigger than Abou Diaby and the late Antonio Reyes. Both were supremely gifted footballers but sadly never managed to realise their full potential.

Even Arsène Wenger described Diaby’s case as one of his saddest moments at Arsenal not to have seen him fulfil his dream thanks to a talentless piece of sh*t called Dan Smith.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I have said this few times and I’ll say it again.

I still cannot get over the fact that we’ve never even had a half a season of Cesc, Nasri and RVP playing together.

Our players used to get assaulted week in week out on the pitch, and sometimes we wouldn’t even get a foul and the media condoned it, and the commentators ignored it.

The bastards even came up with a fake narrative which basically gave them the licence to assault our players.

Remember how they used to say ‘Arsenal Don’t like it up them’ which was started by Fat Sam?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Remember how they used to say ‘Arsenal Don’t like it up them’ which was started by Fat Sam?
iirc that started in 2003 when Bolton were basically assaulting our players. We got three players injured that were forced to be substituted due to rash tackles and the ref was crickets. We went on to draw that match 2-2 and that started our slide down and we lost the title to United.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I have said this few times and I’ll say it again.

I still cannot get over the fact that we’ve never even had a half a season of Cesc, Nasri and RVP playing together.

Our players used to get assaulted week in week out on the pitch, and sometimes we wouldn’t even get a foul and the media condoned it, and the commentators ignored it.

The bastards even came up with a fake narrative which basically gave them the licence to assault our players.

This is why we need to end one of our rivals stars. Once they know you will retaliate brutally, the FA will call your matches tighter. They know you won’t sit back and let their corrupt officials swallow the whistle without extracting a price. When they criticize tackle then you bring up all these injuries and blame the FA. Once you end one of the stars like they ended Diaby and damaged Ramsey you shine a light on the kick Arsenal to death playbook and they are forced to tell the refs to tighten up and not let farmers fck us up. The FA is either incompetent or corrupt until you create a controversy and a black eye for the sport in brutal retribution, on one of their marketable stars they will go on letting teams kick us to death. After all, it gives the farmers and their paymasters City a better chance. We need to put someone in hospital and create headlines or watch as Saka snd Martinelli get kicked to death. It already is happening to Saka. And they refuse to show a single damn card. Break De Bruyne’s leg then the cards will come quick in every Arsenal match because you got your own vigilante response

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is why we need to end one of our rivals stars. Once they know you will retaliate brutally, the FA will call your matches tighter. They know you won’t sit back and let their corrupt officials swallow the whistle without extracting a price. When they criticize tackle then you bring up all these injuries and blame the FA. Once you end one of the stars like they ended Diaby and damaged Ramsey you shine a light on the kick Arsenal to death playbook and they are forced to tell the refs to tighten up and not let farmers fck us up. The FA is either incompetent or corrupt until you create a controversy and a black eye for the sport in brutal retribution, on one of their marketable stars they will go on letting teams kick us to death. After all, it gives the farmers and their paymasters City a better chance. We need to put someone in hospital and create headlines or watch as Saka snd Martinelli get kicked to death. It already is happening to Saka. And they refuse to show a single damn card. Break De Bruyne’s leg then the cards will come quick in every Arsenal match because you got your own vigilante response
I wouldn't mind if one of our players two footed Grealish or Shaw out of the rest of their careers. And Arteta's only comment to be "They were fair challenges and these things happen in the English game"...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I wouldn't mind if one of our players two footed Grealish or Shaw out of the rest of their careers. And Arteta's only comment to be "They were fair challenges and these things happen in the English game"...

Exactly until we stop taking it like a bunch of cake boys the incompetent and gutless FA will continue to let happen

balthazar

To be fair, the ball's bounce seems weird. Would expect Fab to get it if it wasn't such a perfect pass.

Reactions: A_G

To be fair, the ball's bounce seems weird. Would expect Fab to get it if it wasn't such a perfect pass.

How are people only focusing on Fabianski here? Silvestre's insanely bad defending, losing the battle with Drogba and not continuing his run? If he had sprinted, he maybe could have saved Drogba's finish on the goal line. I think he did something against Barcelona away in 2010 too. I can't believe that Wenger bought him. Such a horrendous defender.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would trade our Invincible title, for us to have been the first London team to win the Champions League in 2006.

Love the unbeaten trophy and am so proud of it, but we should have been the first to bring the European Cup to the capital and not those financially doped Chavs :mad:
Strongly disagree. I think going unbeaten for a whole league season is harder than winning a Champions League, especially if it’s a top like the Premier League. Only Preston did it before us and that was like 100 years ago.

Also, think about those leagues where only one or two teams dominate like the Bundesliga or La Liga. You don't see Bayern, Shaktar or even Celtic going unbeaten regularly. What we achieved was legendary, every year a team will win the CL, but not everyone will go unbeaten.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom