• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Jesus cannot be out starting CF with such performances as well, it’s not good enough for a team chasing the league.

We need clinical finishing upfront, otherwise we are dead in the water.

GLITCH

What a rollercoaster of emotions that has left me ultimately deflated. :(

At least I'll take a consolation prize from my measly bet builder win that was looking bleak until Saka and Ødegaard scored.

0.jpeg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would have taken a point when Southampton scored their third. Losing at home to the worst team in the league would have been embarrassing. So coming back to draw level is not a bad result. At any other stage of the season, it would have been a decent result.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Okay. This always seems to happen vs saints. It's deflating. So many bad performances. Credit to Martinelli and Saka. They carried us tonight. The players look drained but it's now technically out of our hands and maybe we play better with the pressure off. It's got to be said that Arteta is getting his team selections wrong so let's hope we are as good vs them as we were last season at home, with the reverse result.

Ind0Gunnerz

Ramsdale did a piece on Sky talking about guide dogs or something.

Does he ****ing need one, ****ing stop kicking it to opposition players 🤬
That was totally careless. No one was pressuring him, and he just passes casually to a player that is defended by two players. At the first minute. Aghhh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The mistakes are so many the team not doing the basics arteta trying and motivate them but clearly they lack something important.

7 goals conceded last 3 games 3 points from 9 is not good enough.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Absolutely pathetic performance and result. Offcourse they can play better in the end when 1-3 down with no pressure. Where was this intensity all game?
Only really cranked it up in the last 10 or so minutes when the game looked gone and the pressure was off.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Didn't deserve a draw, glad we got it.

All Im going to say. Fuming right now.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This game is proof that shock results will happen in the next 5 weeks.
City will just motor though now and just keep their foot on our neck.

Only way we throw a spanner in the works is if we beat them on Weds and that is not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom